Purchasing single tables

Jay

May 19, 2012
Anyone know why we can purchase single tables in iOS but not in the Mac version? There are a lot of tables I'd like to have, but I'm not willing to spend money for a table I'll never play that's bundled with the table I want.

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
you 'can' buy single tables in either mac versions (mac app store or steam)
sales on seasons occur on both versions as well
single tables can be bought in-app just like iOS

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
After season two ended 3 & 4 are all singles well worth the 8 bucks or 5 if you don't want to cough for the pro. Dude it's one specialty coffee at start bucks and look what you get well worth the price of admission.

Jay

May 19, 2012
I understand that the season packs are a relative bargain. But for me, I'd rather have just the tables I want to play than have to scroll through all the tables that I'll never bother with. And I'm not sure where you see singles in seasons 3 & 4. They all show up on my Mac as available in packs or seasons, not individually.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I personally have purchased a few single tables on my PowerBook. Not running yOsemity. Using previous version.

Jay

May 19, 2012
Aren't season 3 & 4 "packs" single tables on mac? They are everywhere else.

I stand corrected: seasons 3 and onward are indeed single table purchases. But so far, Addams Family is the only one I've wanted from those sets.

For earlier seasons, if I want El Dorado (for example), I have to also get Cue Ball Wizard. If I want Central Park, I have to take White Water. And on and on. There were very few pairings where I was interested in both tables.

Maybe Farsight could offer an "electromechanical" collection or other themed collections ("Space", "Cowboy", etc...).

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
I believe most tables in Season 1 and 2 were also paired with a bonus remake table from the Pinball Hall Of Fame games they put out 7 years ago.
These older tables are now used up (except one?) and that is why it's been just one table season 3 and on

El Dorado? LOL (just kidding)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts