Should Addams be out for the Xbox One in February?

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
I doubt it, as it's part of Season Four, and that hasn't even started for Xbox One owners yet unfortunately.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Summer at best, I reckon. We are last in line. They take months to release on the well established PS3, even longer for PS4.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I am surprised that anyone supported this kickstarter, let alone the other 3 KS campaigns, given how poorly FarSight supports its' console releases, when it even does.

Don't get it twisted, I'm glad it happened and I can play it on PC in DX11, which is coming out in 2014 along with a streamlined-looking GUI.

Uhh...maybe their PC support is lacking beyond the steadier stream of new, and timely table releases.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I am surprised that anyone supported this kickstarter, let alone the other 3 KS campaigns, given how poorly FarSight supports its' console releases, when it even does.

Don't get it twisted, I'm glad it happened and I can play it on PC in DX11, which is coming out in 2014 along with a streamlined-looking GUI.

Uhh...maybe their PC support is lacking beyond the steadier stream of new, and timely table releases.

Isn't DX12 coming out really soon? I think by the time they release DX11 they will still be a generation or two of support behind on maximum PC performance.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
This is on the "not happening any time soon" list unfortunately :(

Season Four/The Addams Family table should all be happening at the same time:

a9429633be1f4743841db094aa6eb6ee.jpg

So knowing Farsight, any time in the next few years!

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
This doesn't mean any time soon. I take it to mean S4 will be delayed to coincide with the AF release which will be months away.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
That's why I said any time in the next few years!

I thought that The Addams Family was supposed to be February, although I doubt that's across all platforms at once.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.