iOS - Bug iOS Version 1.1.4 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your iOS version 1.1.4 bugs here!

Last edited:

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Would be nice to get a (simple?) log of bug fixes from farsight for these versions....Probably would allow us to help them a bit more efficently when looking for/reporting bugs.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It is currently for the iOS Free Version only. The iOS Paid Version should be updated to 1.1.4 soon and should contain bug fixes for both Monster Bash and Gorgar.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Cool-I'm a Paid app user.
Thought delayed as in NZ...Normally we're first!
It's Wed night already here you know LOL

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Wow, you live in the future!. Can you tell me the lottery numbers for the draw today in the UK?

LOL-I wish! Ex-Pom who used to play the National Lottery online from here....til Camelot/Govt. Banned it LOL

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Landscape Camera 4 is now fixed on Gorgar. I'm not sure if very many people noticed, but it was bugged before.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Just had a ball roll from a 'hole' in the right lane back into the plunger within 5 mins of playing Gorgar. Now if only i can plunge through that hole onto the middle of the playfield....muahaha....

Oh, and the 3 drop target glitch on Gorgar still exists too.

iPhone 4.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Just had a ball roll from a 'hole' in the right lane back into the plunger within 5 mins of playing Gorgar. Now if only i can plunge through that hole onto the middle of the playfield....muahaha....
iPhone 4.

I had that happen to me too, ball magicly rolled back into the plunger lane...

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Thanks. It's not just Farsight - I've had an iPhone long enough to know never to install an update without checking the reviews first!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Fixes were for Gorgar and MB only. No problems with the camera anymore in MB.

I applaud Farsight in getting this fix out so fast. Without it MB was virtually unplayable.

I hope they haven't forgotten about some of the previous tables's issues. Especially, CV which is riddled with a bunch of annoying little bugs. Thanks again though.

Pinball Arcade

FarSight Employee
Jun 11, 2012
@dtown8532

We are currently testing out fixes for CV. It has been a long time coming but I'm pretty sure this new Fix will give us all what we want from CV. Thanks again for your patience
-Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts