Yet another one from Upstate NY!

Pinballrookie

Apr 29, 2014
I have no idea how to change my screename but darn it, I'm going to start posting anyway.

Turning the big 3-0 this year. Got interested in Pinball only a couple of years ago to be honest thanks to the Pinball Arcade. My family does own two machines though that are currently in storage (Gottlieb Showboat and Bally' Big Valley.)

You may also know me from the bronze tournament in December. I was "Animaniac" for that and placed first! Still waiting for the shirt though.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I have no idea how to change my screename but darn it, I'm going to start posting anyway.

Turning the big 3-0 this year. Got interested in Pinball only a couple of years ago to be honest thanks to the Pinball Arcade. My family does own two machines though that are currently in storage (Gottlieb Showboat and Bally' Big Valley.)

You may also know me from the bronze tournament in December. I was "Animaniac" for that and placed first! Still waiting for the shirt though.

Hello :)

Nice to see another person close to New England. BTW Animaniacs is an awesome show :D

Pinballrookie

Apr 29, 2014
Thanks for all the greetings, especially Scumble373. Keep up the good work there! Would've replied sooner but I have been having trouble with the board. Is it usually this slow?

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Thanks man! I will do that :) I haven't had a problem with it, but every once in a while the site will be a little slow.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Welcome. Yeah, logging in is the biggest pain for me. But sometimes instead of waiting for the load bar to complete, you can just swipe to the previous page and it'll say you're logged in. Also, (this might just be a mind thing) if you click a link again every time it gets stuck, it seems to give it a little boost. Just like dunking a teabag to get stronger tea, probably just a myth

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts