New facebook pinball group (welcome to join)

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
Hello everyone,

I've created a pinball group on facebook. This group is about playing pinball games on the PlayStation in a league form. Zen Pinball 2 is also an option here (just make sure you fill in the poll question). So if you want to show your pinball skills and be our next new pinball champ, head on over to my facebook pinball group.

If you're interested, you're most welcome to join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pspinball/

Jon Kinket
PSN-ID: KingCat78

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I've signed up. Just remember to be unbiased in the Zen/TPA debate. I had to leave another Facebook group because they were so anti-TPA it was made me sick.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
Our group is based mainly around The Pinball Arcade and Zen Pinball 2. The idea is to have members who love playing pinball (whichever game that is). The league that is about to start when we have enough members, is based around TPA actually. Everybody can have his/her own preference, just as long as nobody flames eachothers opinions. We have just started this group, so we don't (or will) have that problem, as I am the admin of the group and I won't allow it :). You are encouraged to fill in the poll question that's featured on the main page.

Thanks for joining!

Jon Kinket

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Our group is based mainly around The Pinball Arcade and Zen Pinball 2. The idea is to have members who love playing pinball (whichever game that is). The league that is about to start when we have enough members, is based around TPA actually. Everybody can have his/her own preference, just as long as nobody flames eachothers opinions. We have just started this group, so we don't (or will) have that problem, as I am the admin of the group and I won't allow it :). You are encouraged to fill in the poll question that's featured on the main page.

Thanks for joining!

Jon Kinket

Good to know! I like both games equally. Nothing wrong with running tournaments for both at different times. Or when a new table is released, have a score competition! Would like to see someone beat my 1.4B on Venom :)

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
Totally agree with you. Tournaments are a fun way of competing with other members and tournaments give you something to play for. BTW. I just saw that Zen Studios released a table guide for Venom. That sure is an awesome score :cool: I've got a billion score on about 3 or 4 Zen tables.

Jon

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
To be honest, the highest scores in Venom are just about who has the most patience/willpower rather than skill. Once you know how to play it, it's very difficult to lose.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
Spelling "Carnage" get's you big points, but getting the "Suit-multiball" started can be difficult at times (that is before I figured out how it works, haha).

Jon

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
im not really a facebook user but good luck with this

between ts apc and this fourms little tourney im at my pinball limit

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Spelling "Carnage" get's you big points, but getting the "Suit-multiball" started can be difficult at times (that is before I figured out how it works, haha).

Jon

Nailing the SUIT targets is actually a really important part of getting a good score, as getting them all down once gets you a ball saver on one inlane, a second time gets you a ball saver on the other outlane, and a third time lights extra ball (which you can get up to three from (you can do it once for ball 1, 2 and 3). They're safer to hit from the left flipper, and I generally work left-to-right. It's a bit of a pain that you can't change the lit target with a cradled ball, but tiny taps of the flipper should change it without disturbing the ball.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Hi everyone. Kinda new to the pinball scene, but really enjoying Pinball Arcade. PSNID is Wylde_One

We have a list of all our members' IDs in the PS3 forum. Add away! Unfortunately more than 100 now, so you can't add them all. But some on the list aren't interested anymore, so probably won't accept your request.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
Ah, that's a pity. You could sign up for a facebook account. I'll leave it up to you if you want to do that.

Jon

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts