Do I have to buy the tables all over again for PS4?

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
I've been searching the forums for an answer to this question, but can't find it. I own all 4 seasons on PS3/Vita, but now I have a PS4 also...Do I have to buy the tables all over again for PS4?

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
Yup, no way around it. I stopped buying tables after Season 1 for my PS3/Vita figuring that the PS4 enhanced edition wouldn't cross buy.

To be fair though, all PS3 games that have been remastered for the PS4 have a separate price tag. It's one issue with Farsight that I don't gripe about.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
If you own all the season 1 tables on PS3/Vita, you get 50% off season 1 on PS4...at least, I think that discount is still running. The other seasons do not have a discount, though.

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
FS like your money like not meany other developers out there. Wellcome to riping off fan base big time extravaganza.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I've been searching the forums for an answer to this question, but can't find it. I own all 4 seasons on PS3/Vita, but now I have a PS4 also...Do I have to buy the tables all over again for PS4?

Did you have to rebuy a movie you used to own on VHS or DVD?

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Well, it would be a shame if the fanbase were unripened.

Write this in perfect polish or french, oh you cant? Going back to find posts with misspelled words?
A bit ot advice, read, learn, then have something to say other than trying to proove how smart you are when doing idiotic things. No worries maybe you will grow into big nice troll one day. Good luck! Xoxo

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
easy gregore it was a joke, if there was offense taken he will make it right

and he could actually do the french lol just sayin,

we have a strange sense of humour here im sure he didnt mean to make you feel bad abkut it,

look at me im a native english speaker and cant type!

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

we have a strange sense of humour here im sure he didnt mean to make you feel bad abkut it,

I thought you were just a character from Trainspotting...

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Write this in perfect polish or french, oh you cant? Going back to find posts with misspelled words?
A bit ot advice, read, learn, then have something to say other than trying to proove how smart you are when doing idiotic things. No worries maybe you will grow into big nice troll one day. Good luck! Xoxo

Heretic est correct, je pourrais dire le même chose en français si je voudrais.

Aussi, notre sens d'humeur est étrange ici.
Le farce ne traduirait pas trop bien en français.

Un petit blague parce-que, en faisant un erreur grammatique, vous avez utilisé un autre mot, puis j'ai simplement changé le contexte un peu.

Si je vous avez faites offense, je m'excuse, mais il n'y a aucune raison d’agir comme un enfant.

Mon réponse a votre poste était beaucoup plus jovial que le réponse que je voulait poster a votre accusation que Farsight essai de nous arnaquer. Mais, si tu préfères, je peux te donner le réponse bien vitriolique que tu desserves.

TL;DR
Challenge accepted

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

So is this you on the pad or the laptop?

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Heretic est correct, je pourrais dire le même chose en français si je voudrais.

Aussi, notre sens d'humeur est étrange ici.
Le farce ne traduirait pas trop bien en français.

Un petit blague parce-que, en faisant un erreur grammatique, vous avez utilisé un autre mot, puis j'ai simplement changé le contexte un peu.

Si je vous avez faites offense, je m'excuse, mais il n'y a aucune raison d’agir comme un enfant.

Mon réponse a votre poste était beaucoup plus jovial que le réponse que je voulait poster a votre accusation que Farsight essai de nous arnaquer. Mais, si tu préfères, je peux te donner le réponse bien vitriolique que tu desserves.

TL;DR
Challenge accepted

FAIL
No polish language version :/ :p
Anyway... even that i said it in not the best way; I still stand my ground, what we get is less than so meany other products out there. I love the game, i bought packs for ipad, iphone, ps3/vita, ps4 and wii U. But because of that i want others to experience the beauty of pinball. Thats why i will allways go against convoluted PR and store promotions. Also i want to mention totall chaos on multiple online stores with this game, and allways the same thing about sonys fault (i wont even going to details with this). I hope im not a troll, i think that im quite reasonable person with faul mouth sometimes ;p All of this makes this less accessable, and blunts its appeal to other peoples. TPA forever x ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.