What's up with season 4 updates for consoles ?

18Phoenix

Hello everyone,

what's up with releasing new tables for consoles? Every 3-4 month one new table?
Where's the good old time where console updates has been released as often
as now for smartphones?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Consoles should get a nice surprise next month. ;)

New UI???

images

18Phoenix

That's sounds good, I hope you're right and they really surprise us.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hello everyone,

what's up with releasing new tables for consoles? Every 3-4 month one new table?
Where's the good old time where console updates has been released as often
as now for smartphones?

Unfortunately, Microsoft and Sony like to put up additional hurdles for FarSight that they won't enforce on the likes of EA, Capcom, WB, or even Zen studios, despite breathlessly claiming that they're willing to work with independent game studios.

That, and FarSight has grossly overextended themselves by releasing for every console, including the 360 and the WiiU (if you believe their FB page, those consoles are still on there as of a few seconds ago).

FarSight is going to have to seriously clean things up to get my interest back. Doubtless they never will.

Not even the prospect of TAF or the Getaway on TPA excites me anymore.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
don't do that ! ;)

I hope this is not the challenge stuff, because we already know that.:rolleyes:

Things that are on the other devices since ages that we don't have yet on consoles:

- HOF points
- Challenges (only the icon in the menu)

Things that are planned for 2020:

- New UI
- Multiplayer

If it's not one of these, no need to tease us.:p

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I hope this is not the challenge stuff, because we already know that.:rolleyes:

Things that are on the other devices since ages that we don't have yet on consoles:

- HOF points
- Challenges (only the icon in the menu)

Things that are planned for 2020:

- New UI
- Multiplayer

If it's not one of these, no need to tease us.:p

I was once friends with PiN WiZ on Xbox Live. I don't think he's deliberately teasing anyone.

To their credit, I don't think FS is either. Their last "12 days of TPA" serves as proof.

karl

May 10, 2012
I am guessing they will do everything they can to release Addams next month on consoles along with the rest of Season 4 tables that is already out on mobile/PC.

There will always be only 2-3 updates every season on consoles. Nothing to be done about it.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I am guessing they will do everything they can to release Addams next month on consoles along with the rest of Season 4 tables that is already out on mobile/PC.

There will always be only 2-3 updates every season on consoles. Nothing to be done about it.

This would be my guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts