Bug iphone cant login to leaderboard

Dan Garrett

Feb 28, 2012
Is anyone having trouble with the leaderboard login?
Do I have to complete all the wizard goals to unlock tilt or something?

login button, goes to facebook app, appears to login, returns to PA, but then the leaderboard click tells me I need to be logged into facebook.

Ideas?

Dan G

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I remember some people had this issue when the last update came out. I think uninstalling and reinstalling the Facebook app fixed the issue, if I recall correctly?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
You may also try reinstalling The Pinball Arcade app too. I think that worked for some people as well.

Dan Garrett

Feb 28, 2012
Nope. I've reinstalled both Facebook and TPA, without success. If its common, I searched the forum and came up empty.
Any other ideas?

Bfabb2

May 7, 2012
Hi, I am having the same issue when using my iphone 4. I just registered and noticed your post dated Feb. Any fix or suggestions?

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Try quickly switching back to the FB app after the TPA screen pops back up. I'm not sure you can do it fast enough on a phone. If you can, you should see that FB is waiting for you to approve the app to post to your wall. Once it's approved, you should have no more problems out of it.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I removed the facebook app and it works. I think there is a conflict or incompatibility between TPA and the iphone FB app. Once removed it uses Safari to log in and seems to work.

If having the facebook app installed is a huge deal this might be a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts