Maybe the only one from South Africa

jdoa

Jan 8, 2015
Hey there guys, my name JP and Im from South Africa, possibly the only one on this thread, and I am a huge pinball fanatic. Unfortunately we dont have many real pinball machines here in South Africa, but I am currently building my own mechanicle wooden one. I also play allot of Pinball arcade, pro pinball and zen pinball on iOS and steam. Nice to see this amazing art is kept alive!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Welcome jdoa.
Very curious too see your wooden table.
Maybe you'll post some pics on here.

jdoa

Jan 8, 2015
Yo check out Zaccaria on ios. What real machines have you seen, out of curiosity?

Ive played on a Jurassic Park table, but i was quite young and basicly only remember the nice bass sound that machine had, and then recently i played on a corvette table that was a little busted up, but i was just too happy to play on it lol. It also doesnt help that i live in one of the small towns in south africa, so thats my reason for building my own. But thank you very much for all the welcomes :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Good luck with your build, and welcome to the forum! I couldn't tell you if you are the first South African around here, but in general there aren't a whole lot of southern hemisphere folk to speak of in general, so you may well be.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts