Is there a way to disable nudge?

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
This is for zaccaria sometimes when I flip the table shakes and I would rather just not have it on

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Nudge is pretty essential to the game as zac outanes are hungry hungry hippos - I prefer the zone setup like in tpa rather than the swipe like time shock. It is great that zac provides a lot of different options for nudging. And the nudging works really well - you Can almost always rescue a ball from the outlines. It's a little weird that the nudge has a time delay and that you can never tilt - but I got used to it and really like it. Don't disable it (which you can't) embrace and master it!

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Nudge is pretty essential to the game as zac outanes are hungry hungry hippos - I prefer the zone setup like in tpa rather than the swipe like time shock. It is great that zac provides a lot of different options for nudging. And the nudging works really well - you Can almost always rescue a ball from the outlines. It's a little weird that the nudge has a time delay and that you can never tilt - but I got used to it and really like it. Don't disable it (which you can't) embrace and master it!

Thanks DA5ID I put the tilt on zone and now works great!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

^^^^^This^^^^^

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.