Small flipper are really in a correct position?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Pls see the small flipper on the outlane. The lit is on, the ball drains, sound "look out", press on the touchscreen active the small flipper : first of all to late ( after the ball has passed this small flipper) , second in a wrong position to save the ball (I don't believe that the ball can kick back the full outlane into the ball. I believe more, that the ball should be redirect into the inline.

9a8ccc726b1237406ef7c5b6f8e5bb39.jpg

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Pls see the small flipper on the outlane. The lit is on, the ball drains, sound "look out", press on the touchscreen active the small flipper : first of all to late ( after the ball has passed this small flipper) , second in a wrong position to save the ball (I don't believe that the ball can kick back the full outlane into the ball. I believe more, that the ball should be redirect into the inline.

Yep the flipper position is correct - you can actually save a ball from going down the outlane. Why would you even want to save a ball from going down an inlane? - couple of zaccs have this feature - farfalla being one of them. It does feel backwards and awkward and takes some getting used to - but once mastered it is really satisfying saving a ball from certain death.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Yep the flipper position is correct - you can actually save a ball from going down the outlane. Why would you even want to save a ball from going down an inlane? - couple of zaccs have this feature - farfalla being one of them. It does feel backwards and awkward and takes some getting used to - but once mastered it is really satisfying saving a ball from certain death.

100%

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

I managed to save a ball for the first time. Keep at it.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I'll my luck ��

Re-read your post and have a better understanding of what you meant - move the fulcrum of the flipper to the outside so that it flips the ball into the hole for the inlane. Makes sense actually! But the way it is was how the original tables were designed.... Because it looks like it is backwards I always flip the wrong one and miss because it happens so fast it has to be a knee jerk reaction . So. Kind of lame but I flip both flippers at the same time to save the ball. Not the most skill full method but it works

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts