Separating Android Bugs from iOS

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hey [MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION], should the new Android users be prefixing our bugs with Android, or searching for the older per-table threads already created and weighing in on those with Android issues?

My goal is to make it as easy as possible for the team to capture Android Bugs and roll them into subsequent updates.

Just let us Android users know what works.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hey [MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION], should the new Android users be prefixing our bugs with Android, or searching for the older per-table threads already created and weighing in on those with Android issues?

My goal is to make it as easy as possible for the team to capture Android Bugs and roll them into subsequent updates.

Just let us Android users know what works.
I think we could use already opened pinball table threads for table related issue, because pinball controlling system, object etc. are the same for both ports which mean bugs/issue will be the same.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I think we could use already opened pinball table threads for table related issue, because pinball controlling system, object etc. are the same for both ports which mean bugs/issue will be the same.
Sounds good to me. I already preempted this and have already posted some issues in threads.

For release specific issues—like some of the ones I've raised already—are you happy for those to be opened with an appropriate subject line in individual threads. Or one big dedicated bugs thread?

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Sounds good to me. I already preempted this and have already posted some issues in threads.

For release specific issues—like some of the ones I've raised already—are you happy for those to be opened with an appropriate subject line in individual threads. Or one big dedicated bugs thread?
Every update will have individual threads the way iOS updates have had so far. For example Zaccaria Pinball Android - update v1.03

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.