The Pinball Arcade will be The AppStores App of The Week!!!

Pinball Arcade

FarSight Employee
Jun 11, 2012
Starting tomorrow, Thursday June 21st, The Pinball Arcade will officially be the Apple App Store 'App of the Week'.
-The reason I'm posting this, aside from this being big news for all of us, is to basically keep you all informed of everything that is happening. Also, there will be a change made for the week the TPA is the 'App of the Week'. The big change that will take place is that the Free Version of TPA will not be available in the App Store for that one week only. So, those of you in dire need of the Free Version please get it now, or you will have to wait a week to get it!

-Thanks again to all of you who support us!! You all are awesome!!

-Jake

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just a thought, maybe you could post big announcements like this on the front page in the "Hot News For Pinball Arcade" section. If you can't create an article for the front page, ask Gord Lacey to give you the ability to do so.

Pinball Arcade

FarSight Employee
Jun 11, 2012
It is supposed to be posted up there soon, but since I have taken on the iOS forums I posted this thinking the iOS users should know.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It is supposed to be posted up there soon, but since I have taken on the iOS forums I posted this thinking the iOS users should know.

I've been posting articles in the "Hot News" section lately, so I have no problem posting this announcement. I just figured you could post announcements in the "Hot News" section as well if you have anything you'd like to announce. By the way, are you the one that posts on TPA's Facebook Wall or do others from FarSight post there as well?

Pinball Arcade

FarSight Employee
Jun 11, 2012
@PiN WiZ-
I do not handle the FaceBook account, that is another employee. I can post articles up there as well, but like I said earlier I just wanted to get the news out there to the iOS forum. From what I understand there is supposed to be a more decorated article that will be posted up there, but the thread i posted was just something of my own doing to inform users. By the way, I am working on getting a different user name from Gord, so I will no longer have to sign my threads- Jake. LOL

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
@PiN WiZ-
I do not handle the FaceBook account, that is another employee. I can post articles up there as well, but like I said earlier I just wanted to get the news out there to the iOS forum. From what I understand there is supposed to be a more decorated article that will be posted up there, but the thread i posted was just something of my own doing to inform users. By the way, I am working on getting a different user name from Gord, so I will no longer have to sign my threads- Jake. LOL

No problem...thanks for keeping us all informed. :)

Pinball Arcade

FarSight Employee
Jun 11, 2012
No Thank You, seriously all forms of suggestions and information are greatly appreciated. I'm here to help and talk about PinBall

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
It's great to have you here in the forum. Keep us updated in Twilight Zone and Star Trek TNG when you have more information. I know the kickstart program was succesful for TZ and what was left over will be placed into STTNG pot. Both of those tables will sell like crazy for us die hard fans.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Well, there shouldn't be any difference, except with the paid version you get Tales of the Arabian Nights included. Recently we've seen the apps get updated at slightly different times, with the paid version getting the jump to 1.1.3 first, but the free version jumping from 1.1.2 to 1.1.4 before the paid version was updated to 1.1.4.

Also, welcome to the forum :D

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
What are the differences between the free and paid versions?

Free version: All tables available in demo form, TOTAN costs 99ct/0.79 eurocent.
PAid version (99cts/0.79eurocent): TOTAN unlocked, other tables available in demo form

In the end, it's all the same. I got the free one cause my iDevices are older and I wanted to make sure the app actually ran decent on them.

mesabassman

May 21, 2012
Jake, thanks for being a part of the forum! You have my money so far on two formats: iOS and PS3! I am a pinball nut and have my kids enjoying pinball as well. Thanks for preserving pinball.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I dont understand, i just boughtan ipad, first thing i did is put up some money and went to app store.

2 pinball arcades, 1 free, so i picked the other. Yes, totan i can play now, but it was free too.

I never have to pay 79 eurocents. So, i am confused.

And i can buy every machine on his own, there are no combipacks with 2 tables like the dlc on psn?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.