Sign In Link For Tournament of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm in... now all I need is a quiet Saturday. Actually by 1pm EST/10am PST things do quiet down in my house on a Saturday, so I should be good to go.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Hmm, working BOTH Saturday and Sunday; but if the timeslot is not totally overlapping I'm in :)

Says "take a picture of the screen", so we can't use screenshots like through the Steam Overlay? Not that I will be in the lead or anything.... I do play Genie still though, great game.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
The timing is pretty rough for me, but I should be able to get a few games in late at night here, probably not sober :eek: I'll sign up and try to make it, don't want to miss out on the first tournament :) Good luck everyone!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm going to see if I can record my games with Shadowplay. Or possibly record to private Twitch streams assuming I can get that set up.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hmm, working BOTH Saturday and Sunday; but if the timeslot is not totally overlapping I'm in :)

Says "take a picture of the screen", so we can't use screenshots like through the Steam Overlay? Not that I will be in the lead or anything.... I do play Genie still though, great game.

Do what you can. Unless a score is totally egregious, I doubt there'll be an issue.

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
Just signed up. Now all I need is to grab my iPad, go to the leu and lock the door to shut out distractions in descending order: daughter, wife, dog, two cats. 2 credits each game I should be done by the time the commercials are over on one of our shows on the tv :)
Ps Attack from Mars, really? My erroneous opinion is it should be EM/SS and do dmd another time. But then again, I like AFM and would be nice to put some nice digits up. Yap.
~Dan

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Just signed up. Now all I need is to grab my iPad, go to the leu and lock the door to shut out distractions in descending order: daughter, wife, dog, two cats. 2 credits each game I should be done by the time the commercials are over on one of our shows on the tv :)
Ps Attack from Mars, really? My erroneous opinion is it should be EM/SS and do dmd another time. But then again, I like AFM and would be nice to put some nice digits up. Yap.
~Dan

Tourney is the previous Tables of the Week. Those are decided by the magical mystical randomizer.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
With thoughts to how we might constitute "proof" of our scores - would a link to an archived Twitch stream or some other recorded video of the game be good? I mentioned this elsewhere, that it's what I'm considering doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.