[ANDROID] Zaccaria Pinball update v1.04

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The next update has been sent to Google, will be available in a few hours! Here is the change log:

Update v1.04

FIXED cached issue of in-app purchase when your device restarted without internet connection!
FIXED moving of goalkeeper of 2nd playfield on SOCCER KINGS.
FIXED flipper disabling issue at the end of Game Time Bonus on MEXICO '86.
FIXED default setting of Lightmap Force in Graphics Settings.
ADDED a new option to Game Settings, Inverse Tilt that makes tilt reserve direction.
ADDED a new option to Graphics Settings, Reflection FX that controls reflections on the playfield.
TUNED dark textures for newly light renders from previous update.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The next update has been sent to Google, will be available in a few hours! Here is the change log:

Update v1.04

FIXED cached issue of in-app purchase when your device restarted without internet connection!
FIXED moving of goalkeeper of 2nd playfield on SOCCER KINGS.
FIXED flipper disabling issue at the end of Game Time Bonus on MEXICO '86.
FIXED default setting of Lightmap Force in Graphics Settings.
ADDED a new option to Game Settings, Inverse Tilt that makes tilt reserve direction.
ADDED a new option to Graphics Settings, Reflection FX that controls reflections on the playfield.

Awesome...can't wait. Are you still working on adjusting the dark room lighting on the previous mentioned tables?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
No, they are done. Thanks for reminding! :)

Once again...top notch! Thanks for all the hard work you guys have been putting into Zaccaria Pinball...your attention to detail really shows in the overall polish of your app.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
really great work. Very responsive. Thanks for adding the inverse nudge. Just tested and much better. Gold membership paid up too.

Magic castle plunger is also working now.

Only problem is night mode still looks poor compared to first release on Android. Magic castle with default settings for night mode doesn't look great.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Thanks Zsolt - can't wait to try the update.
Played for about 3hrs straight last night. It's definitely my favourite Pinball app.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
lol jesus let them work out the andorid kinks first man once the dust has settled im sure normal service will resume after all weve been spolit for 18 months

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Reflexion FX on the playfield.. this sounds very interesting.

39f83629688a211a96dc10176144a42f.jpg

a2a71553ab098586e68e008702904d66.jpg

Adds even more to the realism.
I Struggle to believe this is on mobile phone. :)

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012

I was thinking the same after a few more games tonight. The first version lighting was spot on perfect, and the much darker look is better in my opinion.

Edit: I noticed the Inside light default setting is 50% now vs the first release where it was 0% as default. Will experiment some more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts