Bug Android Version 1.0.9 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Thanks Pin Wiz, let me know guys if the restoring transactions is better, there were some tricky timing issues I addressed

David Storm

Jun 3, 2012
Same problem with this version, even after reinstalling. I still can't access my purchased tables. When starting it the first time it force closes after the "restoring transactions" message.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
i was seeing a crash under the restore transactions, but im not seeing it anymore on the devices we have.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ok i found a device that does indeed still crash, *sigh* it seems the database creation for the purchasing stubs if failing on the create statement. I will work on a fix for you guys today.

David Storm

Jun 3, 2012
I purchased the Monster Bash table in the previous version and was able to access it, but none of the other tables. After I reinstalled, MB disappeared too.

David Storm

Jun 3, 2012
Reinstalled again today, this time I can play TOTAN and MM. My other tables (TOM, CV and MB) is still not accessible.

CptWasp

Jun 22, 2012
Crash when logging in

Hi, just registered here. On my SGS2 the game crashes very often when logging in (90%), the problem is still present in the current version. I have the facebook app installed, without it the game works just fine. Sometimes the game crashes just after the facebook screen, sometimes just after (and sometimes with horrible sounds from the speaker), sometimes I have the standard "send report" screen and I see in the log an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in com.farsight.AndroidPinball.javaProject.AndroidPinballLib (AndroidPinballSoundThread.java:88). Killing manually the facebook app before launching PA often works (but not always). Already uninstalled both apps and reinstalled them. I have Android 2.3.5.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Hi, just registered here. On my SGS2 the game crashes very often when logging in (90%), the problem is still present in the current version. I have the facebook app installed, without it the game works just fine. Sometimes the game crashes just after the facebook screen, sometimes just after (and sometimes with horrible sounds from the speaker), sometimes I have the standard "send report" screen and I see in the log an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in com.farsight.AndroidPinball.javaProject.AndroidPinballLib (AndroidPinballSoundThread.java:88). Killing manually the facebook app before launching PA often works (but not always). Already uninstalled both apps and reinstalled them. I have Android 2.3.5.
Same problem, though I can't specifically speak for the bug report. It's generally a crapshoot whether I can successfully get past Facebook login and back to the game. I'm also using a SGS II, Sprint, running ICS 4.0.4 FE 16 (stock, rooted).

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
I lost all my games at first would not download gorgar and circus all other tables ok. So i tried reinstall now ittelling me i have to buy them all. Tried wiping data no good. Lost all games this sucks help please. Bad enough lost my high scores now i cant even play

brad

Jun 23, 2012
On motorola droid razr

On black hole, camera 1 locked. When i hold the phone horizontally the main flippers are out of view, cut off the screen, and only come into view when the ball contacts them at the last second. Again this is with a locked camera.

Krzysiek Grzelak

Jun 18, 2012
Restoring transaction is painfull... to tell You the truth i bought some of the tables twice- once as a pack, and the as a separate tables just to get them ready to play. I guess Android is not prepared for in game DLC's....

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
Ok got my games back without high scores and goals but at least i can play them. But bck to first problem no circus or gorgar hit start all tey keep doing is download gets to end starts over what am i supposed to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts