Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.3

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Updated change list:

ADDED new physics engine that features better ball behavior and flipper handling.

ADDED a new pinball table, COMBAT.

FIXED wrong default ball setting to normal.

UPDATED physics setting for gates that ensures faster ball movement through it.

ADDED a new graphics feature, LIGHTMAP REFRESH RATE. The lower setting makes faster performance on slower devices.

ADDED renewed light effects for TIME MACHINE, DEVIL RIDERS, LOCOMOTION, PINBALL CHAMP '82, FARFALLA, ROBOT, HOT WHEELS, SHOOTING THE RAPIDS, STAR GOD, MAGIC CASTLE, EARTH WIND FIRE and CLOWN.

FIXED default setting issue of Lightmap Force in Graphics Settings.

ADDED a new option to Game Settings, 'Inverse Tilt' that makes tilt reserve direction.

ADDED a new option to Graphics Settings, 'Reflection FX' that controls reflections on the playfield.

FIXED flipper issue on HOUSE OF DIAMONDS and WINTER SPORTS.

FIXED transparent issue behind some spot targets on STRIKE.

FIXED wrong sound of right upper bumper on FUTURE WORLD.

2mxgwzt.jpg

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Thanks for the new table Zsolt, looks like a fun table to play and really good to read that the new physics engine will be implemented, after reading all the postive posts in the Android threads

Is the red lightning bar of Time Machine also renewed ?

Thanks for all the fixes Zsolt im really lookin forward to this update

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Can't wait, very much looking forward to the major physics update! And playfield reflection, I'll bet this will be the cherry on the pie as far as realism goes.
Combat looks awesome.. :cool:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
good, good!! Really looking forward to the new physics. Thanks for ya hard work as always.

Oh Zsolt, this isn't high priority but could you re-check "drop target reset" sound, there are tables that's still missing (like Clown).

Last edited:

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Will the problem be addressed where the small ball gets stuck in the plunger in Farfalla?
Honestly, although I appreciate the idea of the ball loading realistically into the plunger, I find that too often the ball fails to launch properly because it keeps moving around and snags on the sides of the launch chute. This usually results in multiple launch attempts to get the ball onto the table. I prefer TPA's approach where the ball loads quickly and firmly to the plunge.

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Very good news indeed! Looking forward to the new physics engine especially. Thanks in advance, Zsolt!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ive had some slow down issues with the metalfx on my ipad 3(ipad2 hw x4res) so i might need to play with the new tiys to get them stable but still looking forward to it

photonmonkey

Feb 24, 2015
Looking forward to this, only just joined the forums. I found the Zacc pinball collection by accident and so glad I did. jumped straight in with the gold membership as soon as I played Time Machine. I loved TPA especially when I could get my paws on T2 but there is something about the Zacc tables that keeps me playing, even with the 3.2 'powerball' physics I am addicted. just love all the extra features like used tables and actually being able to play through a virtual glass top aka the real world just adds that something extra �� so all I can say is keep it coming because I am one happy pinball addict!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Will the problem be addressed where the small ball gets stuck in the plunger in Farfalla?
Honestly, although I appreciate the idea of the ball loading realistically into the plunger, I find that too often the ball fails to launch properly because it keeps moving around and snags on the sides of the launch chute. This usually results in multiple launch attempts to get the ball onto the table. I prefer TPA's approach where the ball loads quickly and firmly to the plunge.
Yes, it will be. Also those strange moves in the launcher will be fixed too.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Thanks for the new table Zsolt, looks like a fun table to play and really good to read that the new physics engine will be implemented, after reading all the postive posts in the Android threads

Is the red lightning bar of Time Machine also renewed ?

Thanks for all the fixes Zsolt im really lookin forward to this update

Been waiting for this table!!! Thanks guys.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The latest update are going to send to Apple for review, so it will be available about a week (the average review time is 8 days). Also I have updated the first post by final change list.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts