[ANDROID] Zaccaria Pinball update v1.1

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
A new update is coming, here is the change list:

SUPPORTED DEVICES WITH ANDROID x86 CPU (INTEL ATOM).

ADDED a new pinball table, COMBAT.

ADDED renewed light effects for SHOOTING THE RAPIDS, STAR GOD, MAGIC CASTLE, EARTH WIND FIRE and CLOWN.

FIXED hole issue with the small ball on WINTER SPORTS.

FIXED default light settings of bumpers and robot targets on ROBOT.

FIXED strange behave of the ball at center playfield on EARTH WIND FIRE.

FIXED sound and vocal issue at launch on BLACKBACK.

FIXED flipper issue on HOUSE OF DIAMONDS and WINTER SPORTS.

FIXED transparent issue behind some spot targets on STRIKE.

FIXED wrong sound of right upper bumper on FUTURE WORLD.

2mxgwzt.jpg

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The fixes keep on coming!

Is analog plunge for controllers on the schedule, our is it currently not possible because iCade does not have analog sticks?

Also, is the team still considering full UI interaction with a connected controller? At the moment, controller input seems limited to the in-game mode only. I'm having to use a hybrid mapper mode on the shield tablet to make Zaccaria fully controller navigable.

Zen has this support. Would be great to extend Zaccaria with this feature.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The fixes keep on coming!

Is analog plunge for controllers on the schedule, our is it currently not possible because iCade does not have analog sticks?

Also, is the team still considering full UI interaction with a connected controller? At the moment, controller input seems limited to the in-game mode only. I'm having to use a hybrid mapper mode on the shield tablet to make Zaccaria fully controller navigable.

Zen has this support. Would be great to extend Zaccaria with this feature.
At the moment the engine supports digital inputs for controllers, but analog input will be supported as well.

Also full menu navigation is also under development, but I can't tell you when it will be done.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
At the moment the engine supports digital inputs for controllers, but analog input will be supported as well.

Also full menu navigation is also under development, but I can't tell you when it will be done.
Hey, that's fine with me.

It's in the books. And you're openly discussing it with your user base.

Can't really ask for more than that. 🙌

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The new update has been sent to Google, should be available within 2-3 hours.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Brillian Zsolt. Looking forward to it. Did you also resolve the top right bumper sound on Aerobatics?

from the 1.0.4 thread.
Yes, it has been resolved. But unfortunately this update misses that fix, so the next one will fix it.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
no problem. It might be an idea to go through all the tables and test the bumpers. Guessing you have some test modes where you can check all the features.

it TPA we have an operator menu. Don't believe anything like this exists in Zaccaria for testing?

74-89

May 2, 2014
First off, am I the only iOS/Android crossover here MARVELING at the superiority of Google Play over the iTunes store regarding update approval time??? Can the two experiences even be compared??? iOS people are waiting over a week, sometimes almost two, before they can play a new update. Friends, buy an Android.

GREAT new table! Slightly different sounds than the previous two EMs, I like it. Add Nautilus to the Zaccaria Rare Table Pack.

GREAT update! No blank plungers! Love the new table! Awesome new lighting. Everything feels perfect now.

:)

Last edited:

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I love this game, it only took a few plays to persuade me to support the development team and go gold. I still don't have saved local scores though, but I love the new table and the fact that the update is live after a few hours. Absolutely understand why people rave over android. Nice job.

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
First off, am I the only iOS/Android crossover here MARVELING at the superiority of Google Play over the iTunes store regarding update approval time??? Can the two experiences even be compared??? iOS people are waiting over a week, sometimes almost two, before they can play a new update. Friends, buy an Android.

That's a tradeoff though, isn't it - without wanting to thread hijack. The flip side is all the dross (if not malware) Android users deal with...

I prefer the laissez faire style of Android, but am far from saying IOS's tightly controlled ecosystem is a worse idea - it's basically a personal preference thing.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I've collected several bonus balls on "Strike", but I didn't get the "Bonus ball" achievement.

Also on "Strike", when getting 2 extra balls within the same ball, I didn't get both of them. But that might be just how the table is working, i.e. no extra ball stacking.

After I just bought the Gold Membership (yay ;-) ) the camera settings are completely off. I used camera 4, but the FOV seems to have changed.

By the way: With IAP purchases it's possible to set the tables to 5 balls per play. Is there a different counting when using this? Scores are still recorded in the leaderboard.

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I've collected several bonus balls on "Strike", but I didn't get the "Bonus ball" achievement.

Also on "Strike", when getting 2 extra balls within the same ball, I didn't get both of them. But that might be just how the table is working, i.e. no extra ball stacking.

After I just bought the Gold Membership (yay ;-) ) the camera settings are completely off. I used camera 4, but the FOV seems to have changed.

By the way: With IAP purchases it's possible to set the tables to 5 balls per play. Is there a different counting when using this? Scores are still recorded in the leaderboard.
Cameras 1,2&3 are the included free ones, 4,5,6 & 7 are the premium custom ones. So in the cam editor where the 4 blips are at the bottom of the screen, these represent cams 4,5,6 & 7 depending on which blip is lit. Set up the cam for blip 1 how you wish if playing with cam 4 in game.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Cameras 1,2&3 are the included free ones, 4,5,6 & 7 are the premium custom ones. So in the cam editor where the 4 blips are at the bottom of the screen, these represent cams 4,5,6 & 7 depending on which blip is lit. Set up the cam for blip 1 how you wish if playing with cam 4 in game.
I'm still trying to decipher what the options mean. Not the most intuitive of menus. I've seen worse though...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.