(Android?) Gap too narrow when flippers are engaged

Mapa

May 16, 2012
I just installed Zaccaria 1.1 for Android, and almost immediately purchased it. I love it a lot, only two things bug me:

1. When engaged, the gap between the flippers becomes more narrow (almost to the point that balls cant drown that way). This is camera unrelated, happens on all views.
2. I dislike how the shadows around the flippers move as a whole when a flipper is engaged. i would expect the shadow to change, not just rotate together with the flipper :)

Other than that, pleasantly surprised and keep up the good work!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I just installed Zaccaria 1.1 for Android, and almost immediately purchased it. I love it a lot, only two things bug me:

1. When engaged, the gap between the flippers becomes more narrow (almost to the point that balls cant drown that way). This is camera unrelated, happens on all views.
2. I dislike how the shadows around the flippers move as a whole when a flipper is engaged. i would expect the shadow to change, not just rotate together with the flipper :)

Other than that, pleasantly surprised and keep up the good work!
Go into options and under 'physics' switch game mode to simulation or custom, and check flipper size has changed to simulation.
Additionally, under 'settings' you can change ball size small /normal /large.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I played spooky and the gap was tiny. Ball wouldn't drain down the middle if flippers held up. I would expect consistency on default settings between the tables.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts