Combat (1977) Bugs & Feedback

74-89

May 2, 2014
Zaccaria Pinball - Combat (1977) Bugs & Feedback

The reflected backglass image is reversed. (Android v1.1)

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
Does anybody get what I'm saying here? The actual problem is that the reflected image is NOT reversed, merely rotated 180 degrees upside down. All three EMs have incorrect reflections. Just wanted to be sure I am making myself clear...sorry to go on here but the silence is deafening.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Great game :) plays like a dream!
Zsolt, is there any way you could at some point make a "skin" for the Nautilus table that is a clone of Combat in terms of layout and rules? Also please let us in on any info regarding other possible options for future table packs if you can, for example Alvin G. Tecnoplay, Taito or any others. We all would love for you to keep rolling out these great simulations!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Does anybody get what I'm saying here? The actual problem is that the reflected image is NOT reversed, merely rotated 180 degrees upside down. All three EMs have incorrect reflections. Just wanted to be sure I am making myself clear...sorry to go on here but the silence is deafening.

Nice catch. Yes. Easiest way to see is to put glass on and look at the load screen as it pans across the reflection. The reflection image needs to be flipped east-west to match the same side it should be reflecting. Right now it's reflecting the opposite.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Yes, you were right. All 3 of them had wrong reflection. They have been fixed now. Thanks!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Great game :) plays like a dream!
Zsolt, is there any way you could at some point make a "skin" for the Nautilus table that is a clone of Combat in terms of layout and rules? Also please let us in on any info regarding other possible options for future table packs if you can, for example Alvin G. Tecnoplay, Taito or any others. We all would love for you to keep rolling out these great simulations!
We have made graphics arts for Nautilus, so there is no problem to release it later.

We may look over these license possibilities as soon as development of Zaccaria Pinball has been finished. So we will see.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
We have made graphics arts for Nautilus, so there is no problem to release it later.

We may look over these license possibilities as soon as development of Zaccaria Pinball has been finished. So we will see.

Awesome! Thank you Zsolt!

night

May 18, 2012

Fantastic, I buy any Gold pack that comes our way, Taito or other manufactures, I will be there to support!

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012

Yep you have pretty much perfected the app, so further licencing would be awesome. The Android downloads need to go up, shame you can't get more exposure on the gaming sites because people simply don't know about it.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Zsolt, could you please remove the leaderboard scoring cap of 999,999 for combat ? I rolled it over to 1,139,050.
It displayed on Game Center then went to "unranked"

Thanks

haj

Sep 28, 2012
camera 4-6 are all "off" as they are placeholder settings for you to customize the views using the camera editor.
Custom setting is global, isn't it? I don't want to ruin other table's camera then. On most tables camera 6 is fine, this is one of few table whose flippers are partly out of view.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
At the risk of sounding like a broken record

PLEASE increase the iOS Game Center scoring cap of 999,999. I am sure a bunch of us have scored above 1mil by now. Thanks Zsolt!

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
The green lights at the top of the table do not alternate with near the frequency as those in this video. From what I can tell, they don't ever change once the go from the 3 light configuration to 4.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The green lights at the top of the table do not alternate with near the frequency as those in this video. From what I can tell, they don't ever change once the go from the 3 light configuration to 4.

Thanks! It will be fixed in the next update.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts