Post Zaccaria - Future Tables

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
As the Zaccaria table collection in nearing an end (still several to go but the end is nigh!) I found this (and ripped) from wikipedia. Haven't researched all the tables - but the ones I have look AWESOME - zacc 2.0!
I really hope these tables will be possible to recreate and add to our ever growing collection of digital pins.

Mrgamelogo.JPG

Zaccaria was briefly reorganized under the label Mr. Game before ending production. The company Mr. Game produced pinball machines from 1988 until 1990.

Mr. Game pinball machines
Dakar (1988)
Fast Track
Mac Attack (1989)
Motor Show (1989)
Sofficini Dakar
World Cup '90 (1990)

Logo_tecnoplay.jpg

After bankruptcy, the factory in Bologna was sold to tecnoplay in San Marino, that produced pinball machines from 1987 - 1989 and is still in business as an importer, reseller and maintainer of pinball machines, spare parts, arcade and vending machines and other amusement games. Tecnoplay is managed by Mauro Zaccaria, the son of Marino Zaccaria, one of the founder of the company Zaccaria.

tecnoplay pinball machines
Devil King (1987)
Scramble (1987)
X-Force (1987)
Space Team (1989)
Hi-Ball (1989)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
zolft as stated that once they get done with zaccaria they are open to other things so thr future is bright

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I would absolutely buy anything from the Zaccaria family of tables. I love their aesthetic and gameplay.
I would be thrilled with an all EM line. I think ASK is killing it with the latest EMs they've made. I really hope they complete the Zaccaria line of EMs.

night

May 18, 2012
Mr. Game tables look dreadfull.. :p ASK Homework deserves better. Tecnoplay seems to have 2 or 3 interesting tables, but that's about it. I would love(!!!!) to see ASK to continue emulate vintage pinball tables, but I hope they are able to do better tables, like the Taito line for example.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Mr. Game tables look dreadfull.. :p ASK Homework deserves better. Tecnoplay seems to have 2 or 3 interesting tables, but that's about it. I would love(!!!!) to see ASK to continue emulate vintage pinball tables, but I hope they are able to do better tables, like the Taito line for example.

i am not sure about "dreadful" :)

but you have to be intrigued with the pre-dmd feature on fast track - genuine 80's computing!!!

image-7.jpg

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

74-89

May 2, 2014
Aren't Tatio tables just blatant rip offs of other tables from that era?

When I first saw and heard about Taito, I thought exactly that. It seemed unbearably cheap and cheesy. Then I started getting them in VP versions, and compared to VP versions of the tables they copied, all are superior! Better sounds, more fun to play. Most of the tables have playfields only "based on" other playfields, not exact copies. And that's as far as the copying goes. rules, art and sounds all differ, and for me they are much improved. Taito might be the only brand (and I am including Zaccaria) that I like EVERY table they made. You have to spend some time with them to see what I mean, but they are all really great tables. Someone in Taito really knew what they were doing with their Pinball games. ASK doing Taito would be a dream come true.

Next favorite idea would be Recel/Petaco & Juegos Populares - best Spanish Pinball company, superb art on every table.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Mr. Game pinball machines
Dakar (1988)
Fast Track
Mac Attack (1989)
Motor Show (1989)
Sofficini Dakar
World Cup '90 (1990)

tecnoplay pinball machines
Devil King (1987)
Scramble (1987)
X-Force (1987)
Space Team (1989)
Hi-Ball (1989)

Fast Track was actually the last Zaccaria project, not yet in production when the company folded. Mr. Game released it as "Motor Show". The Tecnoplay tables all look interesting to me. Devil King was a replacement for the conversion kit Mystic Star.

I'd be up for these if Taito and Recel/Petaco don't pan out :)

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
I think it says the general public will love and adore and shower gifts of money upon whomever manages to recreate these most interesting not to mention lost gone rare machines forever. Fire Action is a truly hilarious and entertaining game, it almost plays like an inside joke for anyone familiar with Firepower.

Take a look at this:

Bonus points to anyone who can tell which game the playfield is derived from. Or possibly a Taito original?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I think it says the general public will love and adore and shower gifts of money upon whomever manages to recreate these most interesting not to mention lost gone rare machines forever. Fire Action is a truly hilarious and entertaining game, it almost plays like an inside joke for anyone familiar with Firepower.

Take a look at this:

Bonus points to anyone who can tell which game the playfield is derived from. Or possibly a Taito original?

Really cool thanks for sharing

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Can anyone translate this exceptionally intriguing video?

This scene makes no sense at all. I speak portuguese, but I can't understand the names of the characters. It's about a girl and she's called "the queen" because she is very good playing pinball. A new guy came and she recognizes him from her past. That's it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.