Big Buck Hunter Pro

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
My parents have a static caravan in Norfolk (UK). When I stay there I always go to Hunstanton where they have a Big Buck Hunter Pro machine. I haven't played this table enough to really analyse it (I'm usually holding my dog on a tight lead, she hates children).

I really enjoy this table and from what I can tell (In general) that people hate it.

Has anyone else played this? I'll be playing it in a couple of weeks time and I'm looking forward to it :)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Never played this table, but I recently found a Rolling Stones, another maligned table with a layout similar to BBH. Despite the negative reviews and criticism, I really enjoyed RS.

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
I've never seen one. I think the majority of people just don't like hunting. It's weird because I see the arcade game all over the place around here in Delaware, but I have never seen anyone playing one.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I've never seen one. I think the majority of people just don't like hunting. It's weird because I see the arcade game all over the place around here in Delaware, but I have never seen anyone playing one.

I'm a big animal lover, and not into hunting but at least I'm pelting a plastic moose with a pinball rather than a real one with buckshot! :D

Pinball themes have never really bothered me, I do prefer sci-fi like themes to oldy-worldy stuff, but pinball is pinball and I'll never turn down a game because of the theme.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.