[REQUEST] Red Show and Cine Star

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hey guys,

We are looking for high resolution pictures about above mentioned pinball tables, Red Show and Cine Star. We have graphics materials for other EM tables, so we will be able to make them but those 2 of them are missing.

Thanks!

Moderator: could you stick this thread too? thank you!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
CIMG1238.JPG

night

May 18, 2012
Too bad you can't see the upper part of the table clearly (the 2 characters on both sides and the lanes), otherwise you could reconstruct it for sure. It will be a job that takes time as you have to use this images as a reference, put the whole image in correct perspective and then work it up in Photoshop/Illustrator as you can't use this photograph just as is. Because everything is basicly lineworks and flat colors I would recreate the whole playfield from scratch. It can be done but you need clear back images, otherwise it will be guesswork.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Thank you very much for all of you! I think we can collect the requested materials.

night

May 18, 2012
On ipdb for Cine Star you can see a more top down image that shows the upper playfield more clearly.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5048&picno=26745

This is a good image! Although the very small linework on the male/female figure is still hard too see, her nose for instance is now abscent. But I think that if these 2 images will be retouched togheter and then put in the correct perspective the playfield can be reconstructed for 99%. (That is; redrawn in a graphic editor, using these images as a blueprint).

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Nice work guys!!! So pumped for all these EM's. Zsolt- you and your team do an incredible job of not only getting us new tables regularly but fixing any issues that come up immediately.

On a side note, now that we've got the best physics yet I've been able to beat a lot of my personal high scores and have only played a handful of tables but the tables I've played, the new physics make it basically like getting a whole bunch of new tables. I love Combat and Circus and Keep going back to them. That's the reason why I haven't played all the other tables yet. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.