Guess what guys. Game is finally updated....Still cannot stream on Twitch...

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Glad you got it Mark. I wonder how the custom balls are I wonder are they fun or just an annoyance cheating tool.
Love the TAF table on my PS4 and I know this is an Xbox thread. Glad you got the new pack though dude.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Glad you got it Mark. I wonder how the custom balls are I wonder are they fun or just an annoyance cheating tool.
Love the TAF table on my PS4 and I know this is an Xbox thread. Glad you got the new pack though dude.

I bought AF on the PS4 last night. I'll buy the season 4 pack on the Xbox One when released. If you use a custom ball that affect the physics, scores will not be posted to the leaderboards.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I'am having issues on PS4 when you enter your initials after winning a game it's all screwed up I can't get move well through choosing letters . Needs to be fixed big time. So if you buy ball pack are they all playable on choosing or do you have to unlock the balls some how even though your purchased them?
Thanks.

Wrong thread...

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
couldn't connect to the xbox marketplace while selecting games in season 4 ?!

Yep. Just checked, still cannot connect to the servers.

Farsight SLAYS me. I've had trials and tribulations with them, but never before have I been denied the opportunity to GIVE THEM MORE MONEY, until now! :(

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah still unable to download tables from season 4. Also i cant see the season packs on the xbox marketplace can you download buy them through the pinball arcade game itself?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Yeah still unable to download tables from season 4. Also i cant see the season packs on the xbox marketplace can you download buy them through the pinball arcade game itself?

No, they are not released yet. Farsight usually update the game days before they are released.

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
I'm bummed about the twitch. Haven't they learned yet not to promise items that won't be there? Also, did anyone else get the notice from twitch about their data being hacked?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts