Bug Won't let me play Challenge Mode

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I have a Kindle Fire HDX7. When I go to click the Challenges tab, I clicked season 1 challenge, then the game just exits and I have to restart the app. It also says "awesome job, you completed the challenge" even though I never did, and it even says 0.0 points. And yes I do own all of Season 1 so that's not the problem.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey Dok,

There was an issue with Challenge mode with the last update. It should be fixed in the next update (on friday). Let me know if it isn't.

Thanks!

hdc

Jan 8, 2015
I had the same problem with my Kindle Fire. It was fixed with the last update. Works fine now.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
There was a really bad bug in the "download tables" code. This will be fixed in the next update. Glad to hear that you're not having any problems hdc, but hopefully this fix helps everyone else who is having issues.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
There was a really bad bug in the "download tables" code. This will be fixed in the next update. Glad to hear that you're not having any problems hdc, but hopefully this fix helps everyone else who is having issues.

Is this bug why it dosent let me delete tables when I go to manage tables? It just freezes on the asking me whether or not to delete the table. Challenges work fine for me now though.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Managed tables commands have been bugged for a while now. Need to find some time to look into why that stuff doesn't work.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Managed tables commands have been bugged for a while now. Need to find some time to look into why that stuff doesn't work.

oh ok. Not too big of a deal for me personally because I have an app that I can access my data on my kindle so I can delete tables through that. I usually don't delete them anyways unless I need space.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.