BlahCade Podcast #16 - Drunken Farmer

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The BlahCade returns with its 16th podcast, Drunken Farmer!

Those of you that are fans of Sean going deep into a table are going to love his dissertation on The Addams Family. Jared talks a little about his TPA user guide for Android, while SYT gives a rundown on the Feb TotM and its winners.

Speaking of, sign ups for the March tourney open on the 25th for the TotM on the 28th.

Also in this pod, there are various sound anomalies that we thought you guys might want to listen for. Think of them as Easter eggs. Can you find them all? Listen for...

Telephone ringing
Ice Tea Jingling
IRC Alert Noise
Darth Vadar Breathing
The phrase "Drunken Farmer"

Let us know if there are other odd sounds you found amusing, and post the audio time here.

You can find the download for the podcast here.

If you would like the RSS feed, find it here.

Lastly, for all the Apple junkies, the iTunes version can be found here.

Be social with us!

On Twitter...

• @BlahCade
  • @shutyertraps
  • @jaredmorgs
On Google+

BlahCade Podcast

Via Email

BlahBlahBlahCade@gmail.com

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
For so,e reason it's not showing up in ITunes yet, only #15

Edit) I was able to get it by clicking on your link but when I search directly from "podcasts" only 1-15 show up. Straaaaange

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
For so,e reason it's not showing up in ITunes yet, only #15

Edit) I was able to get it by clicking on your link but when I search directly from "podcasts" only 1-15 show up. Straaaaange
iTunes sometimes takes up to 24 hours before new episodes register in the Podcasts app. Annoying, but we haven't found a way to speed up the process.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Great job all of you guys on the latest pod cast. I actually fell asleep to you guys last night (maybe that's why I had such strange dreams) ;). Hot to listen to the last 15 or so again but what I remember hearing was great!!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Jared, you had me cracking up at least 3 times. And the very end had some funnies. I'll have to go back and re listen cause I have the memory of a goldfish. And that was a much-needed LITZ. It's always great to hear how the recreations compair to the real tables.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Great job all of you guys on the latest pod cast. I actually fell asleep to you guys last night (maybe that's why I had such strange dreams) ;). Hot to listen to the last 15 or so again but what I remember hearing was great!!

Strange, the same exact thing happened to me. Even the same exact time. (It was past my bedtime lol) I'm a little bit creeped out by this

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Strange, the same exact thing happened to me. Even the same exact time. (It was past my bedtime lol) I'm a little bit creeped out by this
Apparently I need to work on a more dynamic delivery, if I'm putting so many people to sleep.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
BlahCade....the cure for insomnia?

Maybe our idea of putting the background sound of a babbling brook in the next pod needs to be rethought.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Two schools of thought there. A) keep #16 the way it is and when I can't fall asleep fast enough I can always cue it up to the last 20-25 min B) Add in the bubbling brook and guarantee no one will remember the last 15 min of your podcast so you can make fun of all of us and we will never know! ;-)

I think you already have the "BABBLING brook in there! Thus the reason Extork and I and maybe others have found an over the counter, possibly habit forming, sleep aid!! :)

Extork...that is creepy. I even had some creepy clown in one dream although I would attest that to Fridays TPA release!! Lol

Last edited:

greatdane

Feb 19, 2015
Just to let you know I managed to avoid falling asleep listening to the podcast, even though i listened to it starting at 7 AM during my long commute to work by train. :D
Interesting to hear about those difficulty settings. Now I almost look more forward to this feature than the DX11 update. :p

Btw. have been listening to your entertaining podcasts for about the last six months and just recently signed up on these forums to participate in the tournament, so I think it is a great way to increase interest in both virtual and real pinball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts