Cyclone DEFECTIVE

Sinitro

Jul 26, 2012
Once again FarSight has provided an app (4.6) that doesn't load properly...😡😡😡
It seems that there is no beta testing done before upoloading to Apple..
I sure hope they fix it sometime in the future..

Just my $0.02... ;)

Cowboy

Feb 23, 2012
What is it doing ?

I just updated the program last night and hadn't bought it yet.....I do notice the slow down seems to be quite a bit better though (at least on the first game I played).

Jay

May 19, 2012
Slow down is still the same for me. But the fix reported in another thread works great.

I haven't had any problem with Cyclone so far. It's loaded fine and runs great. I had one ball shoot off the left side of the table and vanish, but that's been the only glitch so far.

Mamebase

Feb 20, 2014
I've noticed two problems so far...

1) The Skill Shot corridor appears to have some problems with gravity/friction, making the desired center target next to impossible to achieve (FWIW, Bride of PinBot has a similar issue, but not as bad).

2) Many of the custom balls are invisible on this table.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Slow down is still the same for me. But the fix reported in another thread works great.

I haven't had any problem with Cyclone so far. It's loaded fine and runs great. I had one ball shoot off the left side of the table and vanish, but that's been the only glitch so far.

I've had the runaway ball happen twice on the PC version of Cyclone. Many other tables (like CV, MB, CP, and WD?) have this problem too.

+1 if you can make that happen on a real-life table LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.