Zaccaria Pinball - Moon Flight (1976) Bugs & Feedback

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
There's a repetitive 'chime' when the game ends, lasts ~5 seconds. Sounds almost like an alarm.

Not sure if that's supposed to be there, or is a sample getting stuck in a loop.

Really cool table though - classic simplicity.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
There's a repetitive 'chime' when the game ends, lasts ~5 seconds. Sounds almost like an alarm.

Not sure if that's supposed to be there, or is a sample getting stuck in a loop.

Really cool table though - classic simplicity.

haven't got the table yet (iOS) but I notice that happening at the end of Combat.
I think it is the congratulatory biri-biri sound - I believe it is supposed to happen when you achieve a certain score.
not at the end of a game (or both?)

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
Ah, that makes sense. I heard it on another table, then it seemed to not happen again, which led me to think it might have been a temporary bug.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Moon Flight? I'm very new to this app but I bought a gold membership and don't see this table. Is it a beta?

The new update with the moonlight table isn't available on IOS yet. Android gets updates first. Hopefully by end of the week for iOS.

welcome!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
My b-day is the 3rd. Id be so stoked to get cyclone and the new zac stuff. Anyone know how much storage my phone will need for the update? I better do some housecleaning

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
The "Used Table" setting has no *visible* effect on this table--when you switch it to ON, the table textures still look perfectly clean.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Another missing flipper for me. I'm getting paranoid that no one else has had this happen.

Otherwise, I'm loving this table!

e1923b6040aafcc04c4f7276ee768e1a.jpg

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Happened to me once - closed app, restarted and it's been fine since. So not just you!

Good to know. Thanks. It's not a biggie, just peculiar if it was only me having this quirk. It's happened to me four or five times, all on different tables.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hello Zsolt, the targets on the left & right do add points when the ball hits them, but it seems like the middle one doesnt, when the ball hits this target the beep sound plays but as far as i can see no points are added. is this how its supposed to be ?
14835b4fe926d7c5d6678812c8564139.jpg

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hello Zsolt, the targets on the left & right do add points when the ball hits them, but it seems like the middle one doesnt, when the ball hits this target the beep sound plays but as far as i can see no points are added. is this how its supposed to be ?
14835b4fe926d7c5d6678812c8564139.jpg
I don't think so, it should add the same score. The next update will fix it, thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts