Request: significant increase to maximum camera movement speed

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
Hello A.S.K,

The progress you're making is really amazing - particularly happy to see improvements to the camera menus and flipper physics.

One remaining issue with the cameras is that basically 50% of the FOV slider is useless. You can't play zoomed in if the camera doesn't track the ball fast enough.

In my opinion, the maximum settings for camera movement should basically lock to the ball completely, or perhaps even lead it slightly.

Obviously users* who don't want that would lose nothing (except some precision when moving their sliders, but they're precise enough anyway)... Zoomed in play might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it could be awesome for smaller devices, and it shows off the amazing graphics you've managed to cram into this.

* [except Baron Rubik, who would have to redo his screenshot guides. Sorry Baron :)

Thanks for the great game!

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
yes I reported this in the previous drop. I find it particularly bad when launching ball from plunger - camera doesn't keep up with ball. Worse on certain tables.

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
I realised it had been reported before, but thought it worth a thread so hopefully we can show some popular support for the idea.

It'd be a very simple change (maybe not if they decide to go with the camera leading the ball...), and I think help a lot with playability for many.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.