VIta owners ~ so who's psyched for June 26th ?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
image-1.jpg

June 26th , 3 more days to go , Circus Voltaire and Funhouse hits my Vita , and from looking over the Youtube videos those will be fun tables indeed. BUT also the Ps3 store update comes out for Pinball Arcade PS3 and the Bride of Pinbot and Medievel Madness become available to me on a HD TV screen . I really cant wait for it, Tuesday wont be coming soon enough .

Just remember guys on Sony consoles , if you buy one version you bought the other too .

PSN ID : JudmentShadow (I signed onto PSN with my PSP a few years ago and misspelled "judge" )

CirqusVoltairebackglass1.jpg

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I'm with you on these games, I also can't wait for Tuesday. I used to play Circus Voltaire all the time in this bar near me, then they took it out and put Ripley's in their and of course had fun with that one too. Then Ripley's left and know it's Pirates of the caribean and it's been their for a year know and it's falling apart. The ship doesn't sink anymore, the ball constantly drains because they don't adjust the legs, and the right flipper is kinda starting to go weak. I say it's time for a new game, and i think it should be The Wizard Of Oz, but in the meantime i love playing pinball on the go it's great. Talk to you later.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I'm looking forward to it, but also dreading it at the same time.

The prior update broke 2 existing tables and gave us an MM table with flipper and screen issues. I'm still pretty burnt that they charged me for Medieval Madness knowing full-well that it wasn't fixed. I'm also expecting the MM table for the PS3 to be released broken as well.

Hopefully these 2 new tables actually look, work and play properly.

What would get me psyched?
Fixing the game.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
To be honest, I am less excited for the new tables and more looking forward to any fixes that come with them. I haven't really played the game too much since the DLC came out with 2 tables filled with bugs, as well as breaking the other tables that were previously released. I am still debating about whether I will purchase this one right away or wait until people report that the other problems (such as the frame rate and flipper problems on MM) have been fixed and that the new tables play well. However, I will probably just cave in to temptation and hope that the fixes are included. :p

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
After reading the upcoming release schedule thread , Tuesday 26th is a triple play. Not only does DLC number 2 hit the Vita store, but the Ps3 gets both DLC 1 and 2 that same day ! That means that a new update to the basic tables on PS3 and Vita will have improved Dot matrix displays as well . So when it hits not only does Ps3 get both DLCs but the old tables get improved too .

Dot Matrix Display (DMD) : All Dot Matrix Displays on current tables will be updated to the more realistic DMD with the DLC Tables Pack #2 update. FarSight is also looking into adding options to change the filter, size, position and possibly the brightness of the DMD in the future.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
After reading the upcoming release schedule thread , Tuesday 26th is a triple play. Not only does DLC number 2 hit the Vita store, but the Ps3 gets both DLC 1 and 2 that same day ! That means that a new update to the basic tables on PS3 and Vita will have improved Dot matrix displays as well . So when it hits not only does Ps3 get both DLCs but the old tables get improved too .

Vita actually got the new DM displays with the last DCC #1 update. They look far better and more authentic now.
I wonder if this update will have the new lighting in place for the Vita version?

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Can we please have one of the developers tell us whether or not the Vita will ever be getting trophies for the DLC 1 tables and if they will be included for DLC 2 tables? It doesn't matter too much to me, although I would prefer to have them included; bug fixes is the most important thing to me right now.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I've followed responses from other game devs on PS3 , when it came to older games re-released , the fans ask for trophies being added , and the devs always apologise and explain it's not possible to add trophy support for games not planned out in advance , this might be a Sony policy or because trophy server on PS3 never allows for it. This is why when fans get a advance copy of trophy achievements for new games they are able to figure out all the secret DLCS and other suprises in the game , it has to be implemented at the start or it wont/cant be included . This is mostly true of 3rd party games , I think Sony on occasion allows for it's own games to get added trophy support if they feel it's justified .

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
These two tables seem to have a real classic flare and I think I will enjoy them as my 2 favorites right now are BOP and THE BLACK HOLE. Any bug fixes will be more than welcome and it will be really nice to finally see my bride on the big screen ... what a tease she is.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
With the PS3 release of CV and FH DLC pak#2 moved up, I wonder if DLC pak 3 is also being moved closer than end of July ? Bride of Pinbot with better lighting and full High def graphics , bring it on , I'll probably do a PS3 video for the 4 new tables , and start promoting the PS3 version .

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
With the PS3 release of CV and FH DLC pak#2 moved up, I wonder if DLC pak 3 is also being moved closer than end of July ? Bride of Pinbot with better lighting and full High def graphics , bring it on , I'll probably do a PS3 video for the 4 new tables , and start promoting the PS3 version .

Actually, DLC Tables Pack #2 for the PS Vita was moved up. FarSight made a mistake when announcing this since they had announced earlier the PS3 would get the first two table packs on June 26th.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
FarSight has confirmed that DLC is definitely coming tomorrow for PS3 and PS Vita.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Wow PS3 firmware update tonight too , that was unexpected as I was just playing it only a few hours ago , and FW updates usually dont drop on a monday after 5 PM Pacific . Thanks Pin Wiz for keeping us up to date.

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
I'm doing pretty good on the leaderboards for the last DLC, BoP & MM, both at around the 30th spot. If you guys use Vita please don't hesitate to send me a friend request at CappinCrunk on Playstation Network.

See you there!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.