Wizard Goals Plus

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Just a light-hearted thread about tough wizard goals you think should exist beyond the way they are now.
I hope this isn't considered off-topic.

ToM:
Get a 12x Combo (You'll know you've done it when your praise starts coming from the Lady of Magic)

RBIoN:
Achieve a 5x end of ball bonus (very tough)
Acquire all Temple bonuses during Atlantis. (I'm working hard for this one)
Stack Frog Frenzy with Atlantis. (I'm trying to find out if this can even happen)

I'll have some more as they come to me.

Please challenge me as well. (I love this game!)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
They actually have made better goals this time around. Funhouse was notable for getting much more challenging goals. Not that it's terribly difficult but a sausage bonus was more difficult than half the things they had before in Wizard goals.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Really? I keep getting the sausage bonus without even trying. I still don't know what it is, but I laugh everytime he calls me one.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Really? I keep getting the sausage bonus without even trying. I still don't know what it is, but I laugh everytime he calls me one.
Ditto. I've been playing the game for 20 years and I'm still not sure what causes that bonus. I think it has to do with getting X number of Rudy Hits but I'm not 100% certain.

Tabe

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
It takes six Rudy hits in TPA to get the sausage bonus. I think that is an operator setting because I have never got that in a real FH.

Gary

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
You have to hit Rudy 6 times (so 7 rudy hits in the bonus). Then my understanding is the machine makes it more difficult by adding 1 hit every time it is achieved up to something like 12 (13 in the bonus). It really is an easy task but it is a million times harder than the ones in PHOF. Those were the biggest joke ever.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Tales of the Arabian Nights
  • Earn an end-of-ball bonus of 25 million or more.
  • Score a Harem Jackpot of 100,000 or more.
  • Earn the extra ball from 20 Tiger Loops.

Theatre of Magic
  • Earn an end-of-ball bonus of 1 billion or more.
  • Score a Magic Multiball Jackpot of 200 million or more.
  • Complete the Grand Finale in exactly 12 shots. (In other words, spell "MAGIC THEATRE" in a single 12-way combo.)
  • Activate the Grand Finale twice in one game.

I've managed to do the first six of these; the last one is what I'm working on now.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
RBION: Get to Atlantis in 1 trip around the continents on a single ball.

Last edited:

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
RBION: Get to Atlantis in 1 trip around the continents on the first ball.

Actually, there is a bonus in the game itself called "Perfect Trip" for getting to Atlantis in 1 trip (doesn't have to be on one ball). They could well have included that as a Wizard Goal, as devious as that would've been. I've never attempted it, but it seems doable. I can score a RIPLEY'S letter from any of the continents on a given attempt. I've just never tried to string together seven of them without missing. The three multi-ball continents would certainly pose the greatest threat.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Actually, there is a bonus in the game itself called "Perfect Trip" for getting to Atlantis in 1 trip (doesn't have to be on one ball). They could well have included that as a Wizard Goal, as devious as that would've been. I've never attempted it, but it seems doable. I can score a RIPLEY'S letter from any of the continents on a given attempt. I've just never tried to string together seven of them without missing. The three multi-ball continents would certainly pose the greatest threat.
No, "perfect tour" is spelling ripleys on one ball, not in 1 trip. Its arguably easier than doing it on one trip.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts