Maybe I have an addiction as I’ve clocked 100 steam hrs since Williams Vol 1. OMG

Colywobbles

Sep 9, 2018
To put this into context I clocked a total of 54 hrs on TPA over the years and bought most of their tables until the promised cabinet support turned out to be a very expensive add on with Arcooda hence the boycott of buying any more regardless of steam sales or not.
TBH I was never happy with the free camera mod and the arse on to get it to work for me wasn’t worth the effort as VPX did a better job IMO.
I then got a little dissolusioned with the whole affair and decided to scrap my 3 screen cab to make room for one of my real pins.

Roll on the announcement of Zens Williams licence and I built another cab in record time after trying the Beta. Now only what seems a few weeks later since Zen released the Williams vol1 pack and my previously little used PFX3 has now clocked over 100 steam hrs.

So yep I think I have an addiction and was wondering does anyone else have the same problem or clocked as many hours since the release of the Williams stuff.

BTW if anyone plays a lot of the Williams tables especially on tournament mode and would like to send an invite via steam my user name is Colywobbles

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
According to Steam I have 1,995 hours logged in TPA. Pretty much twice any other game (Skyrim is next, at just over 1,000 hours between both PC editions).

Between FX2 and FX3, I have 48 hours, total.

So I guess, come back when you have 1,000+ hours logged in FX3, and we'll talk ;)

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
LotRO (Lord of the Rings Online) I've logged 3091 hours in 6.5 years (does include some idling, and its a truly massive game), Team Fortress 2 1023 hours in 7.5 years (that was the game I "discovered" Steam from), nothing else remotely close. Skyrim 15 hours, just didn't get going with it really. FX3 152 hours since summer - its taken over from Team Fortress 2. Hitman (2016 version) is only other game over 100 hours at 124 hours, and unlikely to get increased much since Hitman 2 has just come out. Also Zaccaria pinball 68 minutes.

Colywobbles

Sep 9, 2018
At the rate I’m going that might actually happen lol

On a side note I’ve logged god knows how many hrs into Skyrim (non steam) and currently 80hrs+ into the VR version which imo is the only way this game should be played!
However the game that I really did have an addiction too back in the day was Warcraft, I was well over 4000 hrs almost divorced and lost touch with reality at one point.
Luckily I can get a fix of PFX even if it’s only a 20min session now and then however it’s rare I can actually walk away unless I pull out a cracker of a game.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
635 hours in TPA
144 hours in FX2
202 hours in FX3
82 minutes in Pinball Wicked
4 hours in SPA
15 hours in Yoshi's Island Express

I'm rather impressed that it only took a year for me to blow right past the hours I put into FX2 over the course of 3 years. Those TPA hours also don't reflect the amount of time spent on the PS3, which was pretty much the only game I played for 2 years solid before switching over to the PC. That being said, the hours I have spent on it this last year are probably in the range of 20 compared to all of those spent with FX3.
8 hours in Zaccaria

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
1538 hours on TPA
46 hours on Pinball Deluxe Reloaded
521 hours on FX2
291 hours on FX3 (and counting)
60 hours on Timeshock Ultra
111 minutes on Wicked
12 hours on Yoku's Island Express
163 hours on Zaccaria

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I wish Vita logged playtime for games. I'm positive I must be over the 1k mark for TPA just on that version alone.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.