Half Life 3 confirmed? No, it's Portal Pinball!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Kidding. The speculation is real.

CDtCsuFWgAE8TVU.jpg:large

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
You got me. Really want to see / be more of Mr Freeman.
But portal is in my top 10 games ever. This can only be great.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The ball can barely fit through that flipper gap...:)

Seriosuly though, I'm sure it'll be a cool-looking design, whatever it is.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I was coming here to post the same thing.

Man, Zen know how to pursue some pretty compelling license opportunities.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I can smell the Steam sale already. I'm like six tables behind since they didn't bother with one during winter.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I think this may be a Valve pack rather than a single table. Probably Portal and Team Fortress 2, if I was to put money on it. Zen have done a lot more comedy tables recently, so it could work.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I always wish there was a little description for all the camera options in Zen. Like I'll get an angle I like, only to find the camera now zooms around with the ball. And I can never remember out of the 7 or 8 options which are static, which are dynamic.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
I always wish there was a little description for all the camera options in Zen. Like I'll get an angle I like, only to find the camera now zooms around with the ball. And I can never remember out of the 7 or 8 options which are static, which are dynamic.

I LOVE the one that always shows the flippers but also zooms out when ball at top of table on Zen tables! The camera never pans up and you always see the ball and the flippers, but get a better feel when shooting.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014

and if you are playing zen on 2 platforms (iOS and ps3) - the cameras are not 1 to 1

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
I can definately see a City 17 table...Crowbar ramps required,
Portal Table obviously, so perfect for Zens fantasy table pedigree
TF2 characters are perfect for Table Characters,
Left4Dead table hmm maybe tho its similar to Walking Dead game theme...but maybe it would be a good Zombie Table :)

zens portrait camera views are horribad tho..and I love the game..but just horrible :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.