Mac - Bug A few random bugs I've spotted

silks

Apr 28, 2015
Hi there,
Here are some bugs I've noticed so far in the Steam version. Hope this the right place and way of reporting them. (Sorry, newbie)
1. I've noticed that the keys that control nudging only work when my selected input source is English. When it's set to Hebrew, the flippers (shift) still work, but Z, / and space bar do not. Switching input sources fixes this, but it shouldn't happen in the first place...
2. When launching the ball using the trackpad, the cursor stays on the screen and has to be moved away to avoid obscuring the play field.
3. On one of the tables I tried yesterday (sorry, can't remember which one) the ball launching mechanism was a button, but still, the way of launching the ball using the trackpad was to click and hold, move down and release, as if it were a plunger.
4. After getting a high score, specifically on Big Shot, I see a little grey "Updating" window at the top of my screen. I can't use the app at all until it disappears. It usually disappears right away, but when my connection is slow, it can take up to 10-20 seconds, during which I can't do anything. (And why do I even need to know that it's updating? Can't it happen in the background?)
5. I took a screenshot of a message with errors in it, but it's apparently unembeddable. The link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/op8q6skdgenjp8y/Screenshot 2015-04-28 14.09.15.png?dl=0
That's it for now. Hope it was helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.