Updated Black Knight

Potrzebie

Sep 4, 2014
New Black Knight update. Items that have been noticed so far:

Magna-save physics much improved. Ball now wobbles as it is caught by the magnet.

More accurate lighting emulation, although still missing the strobe preamble for multi-ball.

Seems the sound volume has been increased slightly on lower playfield slingshots.

Might be my imagination, but overall ball physics seem improved.

Still room for improvement, but so far so good

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
- Black Knight Rez bump (collision stuff)
- Black Knight bug fixes
* Multiball lightshow added
* 3rd ball lock issue fixed
* "When Saved" light now lighting and awarding proper points
* Magna save ball stopping is more realistic
* 3 ball multiball ball release is now correct
* bottom playfield top left post now has collision

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
What platforms was it updated on? I tried it on PC and saw the same old bug-filled lock lane and superglue magna-save.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
What platforms was it updated on? I tried it on PC and saw the same old bug-filled lock lane and superglue magna-save.

I'm with ya on this. I don't see any improvement. Playing this table in this months mobile tourney is a work of frustration. It's gotta be 50% of the time the 3rd lock won't work. Ball gets stuck or just floats right thru the lock. A lot of shots just go right off the table also.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It appears "better" on Android. I made sure I was using a fresh download of the table. There were still some lock issues but a quick up nudge always got things moving again. Magna Save does indeed wobble the ball.

So on mobile at least make sure you grab a fresh copy of the table by deleting your existing version before launching it.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Now to address the range of effect the magnasave has. It needs to be more like The Power (either TZ or TAF).

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Played it yesterday and it seems just about every ball that comes down from the upper lever from the lock comes down the second ramp and goes right past the flippers.
Not saying it should be easy but the angle they comes down just makes it frustrating.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.