Bug Portrait mode doesn't work anymore!

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
[MENTION=2166]Arjan[/MENTION] how is it for you as the OP?

just awake and immediately tried it, everything works fine! the rotation app also worked but still was a bit buggy....so a lot happier now and trying to get some more goals again :)

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
In its defence, it works fine on non-Samsungs!

[shakes fist at Samsung...]

:)

yep I'm actually sorry that I bought a Samsung and gave my old Sony away, TPA worked a lot better on that one, might have to sell the samsung and buy a sony again :)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
just awake and immediately tried it, everything works fine! the rotation app also worked but still was a bit buggy....so a lot happier now and trying to get some more goals again :)
Ahh, wicked! :D

So, I've not seen you on here before. In what part of the world do you live?

I'm Brisbane, Australia.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Thank you all for the feedback! I really appreciate all of your patience while we got this sorted out! :)

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
yep I'm actually sorry that I bought a Samsung and gave my old Sony away, TPA worked a lot better on that one, might have to sell the samsung and buy a sony again :)

Samsung make amazing hardware, then completely %*&! it up with their firmware, for reasons that only make sense to Samsung. Though apparently newer versions of TouchWizz are intended to be more modular, and allow you to remove some of the undesired modifications. We shall see.

The funny thing is in South Korea apparently it's a legal requirement for manufacturers to allow users to remove unwanted applications... Wonder who caused that law to be introduced? :)

Oh well. That's offtopic.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I've only had problems with Samsung mobile devices.
Just bought my second consecutive Samsung phone. I've had only positive experiences with them.

Only negatives are the preloaded apps which can be disabled and uninstalled now anyway on my latest devices OS.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.