Discussion thread about the FreeCamera Mod

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015

valent

Dec 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I bought 2 tables for pinball arcade, ACDC and MUSTANG.
Launching pinballx when loading pinball arcade I get the "table name not faund" error. What are the exact names for the launch and can be modified by editing the freecameramod Direct Table Launch?
Thanks, Valent

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
I think it has something to do the new Stern based tables. There are technical issues using these with FCM so they aren't supported. Ghostbusters isn't supported anymore so my guess is ACDC and Mustang are going to be the same for now.

valent

Dec 27, 2017
Let's wait, we'll see.
The tables I can not throw them directly, I mounted a joystick on my pincab, and with that I can move between the various menus and launch them.

valent

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Hello everyone, I bought 2 tables for pinball arcade, ACDC and MUSTANG.
Launching pinballx when loading pinball arcade I get the "table name not faund" error. What are the exact names for the launch and can be modified by editing the freecameramod Direct Table Launch?
Thanks, Valent

Hello,

Thanks for the report, I didn't notice these tables have been released, I've just pushed a new mod's version: http://www.digitalpinballfans.com/s...ree-Camera-Mod?p=275539&viewfull=1#post275539

Tables names are "Mustang" and "ACDC".

ilveropaolone

Jun 24, 2018
Hey NoEx ... hope all is well. TPA has ver 1.70.27 out. Mod needs update.

Thanks!
Now is necessary mod for 170.28 version. i hop e that mod implementa also the table disappered because i have all of it! Williams and bally! unfortunately i have no bkup of ha file in vers. 1.70.27. can Anyone supplì me?

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] I am getting a Scan Error box. There was a pattern error while searching launch table routine pattern. FreeCamMod did download the latest updated.

gust334

Jun 20, 2018
Hi NoEx, today's update seems to be working well for me, vs1.70.28 DX11. And I learned something new... while holding down one or more keys to rotate or translate, I can tap the speed up and down, and it all just works as one would want/expect.

Although I also have the Arcooda Cabinet software, obviously there are some unsupported tables, and your mod is great to play those. Also, since your mod allows the camera to be rotated "sideways", it allows inspecting features of the tables that are otherwise invisible with the TPA exploration mode.

I sure hope you are able to keep this working with future updates of TPA. Beer money sent!

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] I am getting a Scan Error box. There was a pattern error while searching launch table routine pattern. FreeCamMod did download the latest updated.

I've just pushed a new version.

Hi NoEx, today's update seems to be working well for me, vs1.70.28 DX11. And I learned something new... while holding down one or more keys to rotate or translate, I can tap the speed up and down, and it all just works as one would want/expect.

Although I also have the Arcooda Cabinet software, obviously there are some unsupported tables, and your mod is great to play those. Also, since your mod allows the camera to be rotated "sideways", it allows inspecting features of the tables that are otherwise invisible with the TPA exploration mode.

I sure hope you are able to keep this working with future updates of TPA. Beer money sent!

Thanks a lot for your donation!

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] - Something appears to be broken with your update routine or your update server is down. When I download the new version and run FCM it is saying there is a new version. When I click Yes to download it shows the yellow progress box at 0% for about 5 seconds and then just exits leaving a corrupted 688 byte exectuable. I unrar'd the update and have tried running exe normal and as admin with the same results.

Last edited:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] - Something appears to be broken with your update routine or your update server is down. When I download the new version and run FCM it is saying there is a new version. When I click Yes to download it shows the yellow progress box at 0% for about 5 seconds and then just exits leaving a corrupted 688 byte exectuable. I unrar'd the update and have tried running exe normal and as admin with the same results.

It should be fixed now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.