Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Devices
    android, PC
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe ... your back ... and now I'm out of town. Thanks for all you do NoEx. Your MOD keeps it real.

My Devices
    Cabinet, Console, Phone/Tablet
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @NoEx I am getting a Scan Error box. There was a pattern error while searching launch table routine pattern. FreeCamMod did download the latest updated.

My Devices
    PC, PS4Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update NoEx !
    When I'm home I will give it a try.
    Good work !

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi NoEx, today's update seems to be working well for me, vs1.70.28 DX11. And I learned something new... while holding down one or more keys to rotate or translate, I can tap the speed up and down, and it all just works as one would want/expect.

Although I also have the Arcooda Cabinet software, obviously there are some unsupported tables, and your mod is great to play those. Also, since your mod allows the camera to be rotated "sideways", it allows inspecting features of the tables that are otherwise invisible with the TPA exploration mode.

I sure hope you are able to keep this working with future updates of TPA. Beer money sent!

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GAH1068 View Post
    @NoEx I am getting a Scan Error box. There was a pattern error while searching launch table routine pattern. FreeCamMod did download the latest updated.
    I've just pushed a new version.

Quote Originally Posted by gust334 View Post
    Hi NoEx, today's update seems to be working well for me, vs1.70.28 DX11. And I learned something new... while holding down one or more keys to rotate or translate, I can tap the speed up and down, and it all just works as one would want/expect.

Although I also have the Arcooda Cabinet software, obviously there are some unsupported tables, and your mod is great to play those. Also, since your mod allows the camera to be rotated "sideways", it allows inspecting features of the tables that are otherwise invisible with the TPA exploration mode.

I sure hope you are able to keep this working with future updates of TPA. Beer money sent!
    Thanks a lot for your donation!

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @NoEx - Something appears to be broken with your update routine or your update server is down. When I download the new version and run FCM it is saying there is a new version. When I click Yes to download it shows the yellow progress box at 0% for about 5 seconds and then just exits leaving a corrupted 688 byte exectuable. I unrar'd the update and have tried running exe normal and as admin with the same results.
    Last edited by GAH1068; 08-14-2018 at 10:30 AM.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @NoEx - Something appears to be broken with your update routine or your update server is down. When I download the new version and run FCM it is saying there is a new version. When I click Yes to download it shows the yellow progress box at 0% for about 5 seconds and then just exits leaving a corrupted 688 byte exectuable. I unrar'd the update and have tried running exe normal and as admin with the same results.
    It should be fixed now.

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is, thank you!

My Devices
    iPhone, iPad, Mac, Wii
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoEx View Post
    Hello,
    Tables names are "Mustang" and "ACDC".
    Do you plan to update the PasteBin.

(BTW I hope you enjoyed your beers during your vacations ! )

My Devices
    Android,ps3,pc,ps4,xbox one,switch
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks as always NoEx for making this the best possible version.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebinouse View Post
    Do you plan to update the PasteBin.

(BTW I hope you enjoyed your beers during your vacations ! )
    I've created a new updated pastebin, I couldn't edit the old one : https://pastebin.com/Dx6VAzti

(Of course I enjoyed them! )

My Devices
    iPhone, iPad, Mac, Wii
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've created a new updated pastebin, I couldn't edit the old one : https://pastebin.com/Dx6VAzti

(Of course I enjoyed them! )
    Great ! so the only two tables missing for direct launch are :
    GhostBusters (Stern 2016)
    StarTrek (Stern 2013)
    Is that correct ?

Can you you also confirm the name for Backglass/Camera that FCM is expecting for them?
    (I noticed that sometimes it's not the table name nor the table filename)

My Devices
    android, PC
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey NoEx ... mod needs update. Woah Nellie and Big Buck have been released. Thanks!

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @NoEx - also looks ike they changed something that broke the screen grabber code as well.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebinouse View Post
    Great ! so the only two tables missing for direct launch are :
    GhostBusters (Stern 2016)
    StarTrek (Stern 2013)
    Is that correct ?

Can you you also confirm the name for Backglass/Camera that FCM is expecting for them?
    (I noticed that sometimes it's not the table name nor the table filename)
    StarTrek has been added in the last mod's update, GhostBusters is still missing.

Backglass/Camera filenames should match the table name/filename, if it's not the case, please tell me which one is different, this is probably a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by nudnick View Post
    Hey NoEx ... mod needs update. Woah Nellie and Big Buck have been released. Thanks!
    The mod has just been updated!

@NoEx - also looks ike they changed something that broke the screen grabber code as well.
    Thanks for the report, I'll check it out.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers NoEx, long time fan and one time beer donater here. I'll gladly donate another beer if you could tweak the coordination hotkeys sensitivity a bit.

I tend to spend much time getting the views universally comfortable and naturally it includes iterating over all of the 100 tables. And much of that time is wasted on super duper gently tapping the keys, and no matter how gently with sugar on top it still goes very easily overboard.

Thanks in advance!

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @NoEx - Is there any configiration setting you can you can put in the TPAFreeCam mod .DMD file to selectively hide the backglass or not? I know there is the Always On Top you can set but for system wide for tables. I would like to disable them per table so it only displays on my PinDMD3 when there is a DMD to display otherwise display the virtual on the EM type tables.

I tried playing around with the sizes or moving it around the screen or changing the sizes but I can never get it to save or hide even after moving and unchecking Always on Top.

It this doesn't exist could you look at adding it as an option in the .dmd file? Like add the DMDTopMost to the mod to allow to set to 0 or 1 to hide on a per table basis?

Example:

[DMD]
    X=165
    Y=34
    Width=690
    Height=211
    DMDTopMost=0

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozer View Post
    Cheers NoEx, long time fan and one time beer donater here. I'll gladly donate another beer if you could tweak the coordination hotkeys sensitivity a bit.

I tend to spend much time getting the views universally comfortable and naturally it includes iterating over all of the 100 tables. And much of that time is wasted on super duper gently tapping the keys, and no matter how gently with sugar on top it still goes very easily overboard.

Thanks in advance!
    Have you tried to adjust the "Camera Speed" slider? From the documentation: "Camera speed slider - range 0.1 -> 20, the higher the value the faster the camera moves, manually select 0.1 value for extra fine adjustments."

@NoEx - Is there any configiration setting you can you can put in the TPAFreeCam mod .DMD file to selectively hide the backglass or not? I know there is the Always On Top you can set but for system wide for tables. I would like to disable them per table so it only displays on my PinDMD3 when there is a DMD to display otherwise display the virtual on the EM type tables.

I tried playing around with the sizes or moving it around the screen or changing the sizes but I can never get it to save or hide even after moving and unchecking Always on Top.

It this doesn't exist could you look at adding it as an option in the .dmd file? Like add the DMDTopMost to the mod to allow to set to 0 or 1 to hide on a per table basis?

Example:

[DMD]
    X=165
    Y=34
    Width=690
    Height=211
    DMDTopMost=0
    Are you talking about Backglass or DMD? I'm not sure to get what you really want to achieve.

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @NoEx - I am talking about just the Virtual DMD in FCM. I want to be able to hide or show the virtual DMD on a table by table basis. I have a PinDMDV3 so for DMD based table I want to only use that. For EM ones and others that don't have a full DMD I want to be able to use the virtual since the real DMD won't be active. I was hoping that I could save the settings on a per table basis when I right click the Virtual DMD on FCM and unselect Always on Top. The DMD goes away but there isn't a way to save the setting so next table start the virtual dmd is back again. What I was hoping is the ability to put a option in the each saved DMD setting to control if the virtual is displayed/hidden on startup.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried to adjust the "Camera Speed" slider? From the documentation: "Camera speed slider - range 0.1 -> 20, the higher the value the faster the camera moves, manually select 0.1 value for extra fine adjustments."
    Oh man am I dumb. I always assumed it had to do with camera animation between view changes, and I also thought I already had it at the minimum setting at 1. For some odd reason it did not go below one (hotkey nor mouse) now that I tried, but after restarting the particular table it went down properly. Awesome, beer incoming!

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @NoEx - I am talking about just the Virtual DMD in FCM. I want to be able to hide or show the virtual DMD on a table by table basis. I have a PinDMDV3 so for DMD based table I want to only use that. For EM ones and others that don't have a full DMD I want to be able to use the virtual since the real DMD won't be active. I was hoping that I could save the settings on a per table basis when I right click the Virtual DMD on FCM and unselect Always on Top. The DMD goes away but there isn't a way to save the setting so next table start the virtual dmd is back again. What I was hoping is the ability to put a option in the each saved DMD setting to control if the virtual is displayed/hidden on startup.
    The checkbox on the left side of where you can name the views does that on the view basis. The tooltip does speak about HUD but it means the DMD.

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bulldozer - thanks. I tried that as well. I turned on FCM (I typically only use it for Backglass and Direct launch) and saved a camera file and hid the DMD. The next time you run the table and the camera file loads the virtual DMD is back on screen.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I don't use cabinet mode, because it won't launch with a 1200px width display, but the checkbox hiding works fine here. Surely you meant that you checked the box(es) and then saved, and not the other way around..?

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the hide button for dmd works from the hud but when the view is saved it only appears to save camera settings. The next time the table is launched the virtual dmd is right back.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast