Has this table been in any movies?

Baltimore Jones

Jul 25, 2013
I played this today in real life, and it was kinda trippy in that I had very strong memories of everything the carnival barker was saying. However, I do not believe I've ever played it. Has it been in any movies or television shows?

The probable answer is that it was in one or more arcades that I spent time in and I heard the sounds over and over again without ever actually playing it or spending any time looking at it. I'd love to be able to figure it out though.

Baltimore Jones

Jul 25, 2013

Cool link, thanks! I have definitely seen portions of "All I Want For Christmas" (the only movie the machine is listed as being in, for those who don't want to click), but I'm not sure if I'd have seen a scene that early in the film as I generally caught it on cable already airing. It is certainly possible that that's where the memory comes from though.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
It's not the only one, there are two more movies listed. Can't say that I recall watching them.

Baltimore Jones

Jul 25, 2013
Where are you seeing the other ones? Searching the page for "cyclone" only comes up with that one result for me.

EDIT: Got it, didn't realize there was more than one page there. I have not seen the other two movies (Mystery, Alaska and The Replacement Killers).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.