Kickstarter Codes

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
For those who selected xbox360 as their platform to receive tables, keep a watch for an email to get redemption code(s). Just got mine.

BPzeBanshee

Aug 5, 2014
No emails for me over here. No messages on Kickstarter either. I go to the page and type in my email address and it just says it couldn't find me in the database. :(

HmmJustABox

May 10, 2015
I got 2 emails, one for Twilight Zone and one for Star Trek, but they both redeem a code for Twilight Zone.

What you probably did was forget to select the correct table from the drop down on the page where you enter your email. It defaults to Twilight Zone from no matter what email link you go there from.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
What you probably did was forget to select the correct table from the drop down on the page where you enter your email. It defaults to Twilight Zone from no matter what email link you go there from.
You're right! Thanks man. Didn't spot it was a pull down box.
Black box on a black background, great colour scheme Farsight.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Yeah, I got an email on it, got my T2 code but it's not working for TAF. Sent a message through Kickstarter and am waiting to hear back.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Farsight has fixed the Addams Family code problem. Just got mine.....Will try it out tomorrow morning.

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
Backed TZ and STTNG at the $100 level but couldn't get codes through the Kickstarter form. Kept saying it couldn't find my Kickstarter email in their records even though I used the same email for all 4 Kickstarter tables (successfully got a code for T2 and the T2 balls - didn't choose 360 for TAF due to the wait to get it back on the 360 and having plenty of other platforms to play it on).

Last edited:

BPzeBanshee

Aug 5, 2014
Got my Addams Family code, worked fine over here. For some reason it took a couple of goes for the custom balls code to go in but got that going as well. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.