It's here

Carpy

May 7, 2012
I did notice the scores for monster bash haven't been reset, but who cares for now, three years in the waiting and it's here

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
I didn't get an update when I started the game previously downloaded, but when I downloaded the base game again it worked.

Since I was checking the game download from last Monday for the update, I have to wonder how long this has been available. If not for Carpy's post it might have been a while before I noticed. So download it again if you don't see an update.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Ok, I downloaded the game again a couple of hours ago and it wasn't available when I first tried so I reckon it's only been the last hour

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Everything seems to work. No weird anomalies yet outside of having to redownload. So it looks like we're good.

I also had to redownload packs 2 and 3, it was only recognizing pack 1.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I've lost my additional purchased tables since the update with no means of restoring them.
Pre update I had the full set upto dlc stopping. Now I just have the 4 launch plus my 2 additional KS tables, and there is no means to restore anything prior to BK/CFTBL.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I've lost my additional purchased tables since the update with no means of restoring them.
Pre update I had the full set upto dlc stopping. Now I just have the 4 launch plus my 2 additional KS tables, and there is no means to restore anything prior to BK/CFTBL.

Baron, check your download history. Packs 1,2, and 3 are there.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So glad you guys are finally able to play again. That was a marathon wait that I know I never would have had the patience for. Shoot, I jumped ship from PS3 to PC because I hated the 2-3 month wait!

Now that you guys have your tables back, why not jump into the TotW and TotM fun? http://digitalpinballfans.com/forumdisplay.php/107-Table-of-the-Week-Tournaments
Each week we play one table, and every last Saturday of the month we have a 4 table tourney. Good fun. I actually started the TotW because I had so many wizard goals to get after switching over to the PC, and the task seemed daunting. Now there's a large group playing when I am, with conversation, and it's like it was when the tables were first released. I think you 360 sufferers will benefit from it. Welcome back to the fold!

Filmfan73

Jan 10, 2015
Are the scores from the 360 going to be reinstated on the leaderboards? I have a wicked score on Gorgar and would like to see it recognized once again.

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
It's really epic that this finally came to pass after years of waiting! I have already moved on to the Xbone and will be playing all the packs there, but I am still going to download everything for the 360 and try it out simply because I waited so long for it.

Some people really polluted that long-ass thread with noise and nitpicking during the final stretch while Far Sight was working to set things right. I realize it was a ridiculous wait, but when things are finally happening I really wish people would be more patient if they expect the company to continue to be receptive to this community.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I know I'm in the minority here but really disapointed to see the update took away support for 4:3 tvs. Before the update it filled my whole tv, now i get the widescreen bars on the top and bottom of the screen. Harder to see the table detail now since its zoomed out. Even the PC supports my 4:3 desktop monitor.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
4:3? Really? Dude.

I have hdtvs but I play my 360 in my basement where I still have a perfectly good sdtv. 90% of the consoles I own don't support hdtv anyways and I play all my games in my basement. Regardless, it'd be nice to have the option that was there before (4:3 support), rather than it being taken away for no reason.

Members online

Members online