Glitches (or whatever it's called)

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Does anyone else have these small glitches that occur every now and again.
It just freezes the screen for a mini second or so, but is enough to throw you off your shot.
It's pretty frustrating as I've lost some good scores through this.
Is this common and is there anything I can do to try and prevent it happening?
Cheers

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
I haven't seen anything like that yet. Do you remember what table(s)? I haven't played all of them yet, so it could be on ones I haven't tried out.

Jan 6, 2013
The only thing i have noticed is the sound on Centaur there is a bug for the sound the main background music or sound seems to stop when you here the voice or when the ball hits the bumper this was a problem on the Vita too but it was fixed

BPzeBanshee

Aug 5, 2014
Does anyone else have these small glitches that occur every now and again.
It just freezes the screen for a mini second or so, but is enough to throw you off your shot.
It's pretty frustrating as I've lost some good scores through this.
Is this common and is there anything I can do to try and prevent it happening?
Cheers

I haven't seen this on the 360 but I get it on the PC from time to time. Not sure of the cause.

I do however notice all of the season 1 tables, especially noticably in Cirqus Voltaire, have music looping issues on the 360. Shame as I really like the music on some of the tables and it just makes it sound really unprofessional. The Addams Family doesn't have it though so hopefully it's a table-specific issue they can fix with the season 1 stuff.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
It happens a lot during mutiball, seems like there's too much going on, so no one else gets this?

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
Sounds more like your Xbox 360 is dying, do you have those 'glitches' in other games too?
I had that on my previous Xbox 360 before it RRoD'ed.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Sounds more like your Xbox 360 is dying, do you have those 'glitches' in other games too?
I had that on my previous Xbox 360 before it RRoD'ed.

Cheers, I did think about that, I must admit Pinball is the only game I really play, it's my sons XBOX.
It's not too bad, just kind of freezes for a mini second, just enough for you to notice the flow of the ball isn't correct.
I did think maybe it might be to do with the HDMI lead as its only a cheap one

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Sorted, It was what's referred to as "Screen lag" and it has been overcome by switching my TV to game mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.