Kickstarter download fail :(

Asbodad

Oct 31, 2014
So, having waited all this time for The Addams Family to finally arrive on Vita, I redeem my Kickstarter voucher, only to be rewarded with a "Trial" version in my downloads list, that apparently "Can't be downloaded on this system".

Great :/

Anyone else managed to download it successfully to a Vita?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
So, having waited all this time for The Addams Family to finally arrive on Vita, I redeem my Kickstarter voucher, only to be rewarded with a "Trial" version in my downloads list, that apparently "Can't be downloaded on this system".

Great :/

Anyone else managed to download it successfully to a Vita?

That sounds like the PS4 trial version.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
They sent me an email last week that said click here to redeem your Twilight Zone on Xbox360!

Must have bben a glitch because I don't even own the game on 360. I'm guessing it only is out for Kickstarter backers?
I didn't help on Adams because of how much they borked up the previous two.

Any idea when it's released for sale?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
They sent me an email last week that said click here to redeem your Twilight Zone on Xbox360!

Must have bben a glitch because I don't even own the game on 360. I'm guessing it only is out for Kickstarter backers?
I didn't help on Adams because of how much they borked up the previous two.

Any idea when it's released for sale?

Now.

Asbodad

Oct 31, 2014
Well, Farsight kindly sent me another code. Unfortunately that didn't work either - it gets tantalising far, but just keeps throwing up an error code every time I press "confirm" on the final dialogue box.

Asbodad

Oct 31, 2014
Update: Farsight have kindly sorted me out with an iOS code instead. The Vita problem remains unsolved...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts