Season One - No free ball skins?

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
I just bought Season One and noticed that it doesn't include the Season One, TZ and ST:TNG ball skins.
Is there anything I need to do to get these ball skins for free? It says on the Marketplace that they are included in Season One.

It also says on the Marketplace that Season One includes the 4 launch tables, does this mean I don't need the optional update anymore?

Or is the description of Season One on the Marketplace incorrect?

This bundle includes the pinball tables Theatre of Magic™, Ripley’s® Believe It or Not! ™, Black Hole™, Medieval Madness™, Bride of Pin•Bot™, Cirqus Voltaire™, Funhouse™, Monster Bash™, Gorgar™, Creature from the Black Lagoon®, Black Knight™, Harley-Davidson® 3rd Edition, Taxi™, Elvira and the Party Monsters™, No Good Gofers™, Scared Stiff™, Big Shot™, Twilight Zone®, Star Trek: The Next Generation®, Attack From Mars™, and Genie™. This Bundle also includes the Pro Menus for Tales of the Arabian Nights™, Medieval Madness™, Scared Stiff™, Twilight Zone™, Star Trek®: The Next Generation™ and Attack From Mars. This also unlocks the Season One, Twilight Zone and Star Trek: The Next Generation custom balls.

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
Did you get the ball skins?
Because that's all I need to know before contacting support and wait 2 weeks for an answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.