I don't remember this table being so drainy IRL

Jungle Runner

Apr 26, 2015
I though it was a glitch getting 10 extra game credits with one ball. But I have repeated it several times and one of the wizard goals is to get 5 in one game. This can't be right on a real machine can it? If so I want to find a real machine so I can play all day on one credit! I am assuming there is is an op menu option to restrict the free game allowance?

If the real table was this generous with free credits, my thirteen yearold self would never have seen daylight.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
I'm pretty sure it's dranier in real life.

Since the bumpers are unavoidable, any ball can be a house ball, and the tube kicks straight into the slingshot.

in fact that's probably why TPA Xenon is so rollable. you ALWAYS get the ball back out of the tube, and that's FAR from a guarantee in real life, where it can easily powerdrain down the left outlane off the right sling.

And if too many poeple were getting specials on the real life table, oerator settings woudl change that fact, and stop the tube special from being repeated.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
[MENTION=896]Slam23[/MENTION] thought I would be responding in an other thread or chat as I read your comment soon after you commented.

Yeah, I really like that quote and LOTR seems like a loot of fun having as a house table.
Hope I can come visit soon and play the crap out of it ;)

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
[MENTION=896]Slam23[/MENTION] thought I would be responding in an other thread or chat as I read your comment soon after you commented.

Yeah, I really like that quote and LOTR seems like a loot of fun having as a house table.
Hope I can come visit soon and play the crap out of it ;)

:) Consider yourself invited as soon as you find yourself in Nijmegen (city where I live)! I don't know if there would ever be an other reason besides coming to play, but I leave that up to you ;)
If you visit, then I have a NBA Fastbreak waiting besides LOTR, and in a couple of weeks a beautifully restored and polished Indiana Jones ('93)
Slam23

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
:) Can I come to Sweden too? Haven't been there but this summer I'll go to Denmark, and than it's just a short boatride over, isn't? Do you have any tables?
And back on-topic... :)

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
To please the subject: Xenon after the last update seems to have gotten the flipper physics to be a bit less easy to get a dead drop?
I played it a bit more and it seems still easyable to get high score as long as you concentrate on that tube shot!
[MENTION=896]Slam23[/MENTION]
Easily done. No room for table in my 1-room apartment but there is a bar with good beer (I live in Gothenburgh/Göteborg, hop on a boat to get here easy and fast from Denmark) and it revolves good tables - started with a Twilight Zone; had a Walking dead in, last I heard it was a Addams Family - eh, missed them all I am afriad...
Then there is a pool bar with 3 tables, amongst them Arabian Nights. Mmmm, then there is a night club with Mideval Madness and 1 one more table.
Feel free to save some money and sleep at my place; save those quarters for the tables!

Members online

Members online