Montana Frank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I think that's the same troll who was in one of the Tourneys of the Month.

But if it is indeed the real MontanaFrank, congratulations.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I thought this table was one that MF was not going to get because of personal reasons. If so then this troll is a complete dick.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Hey Moderators - Please close this thread - I've been spoofed again.

DA5ID you are mostly correct, I have a Season 4 pass so I do have Xenon. I admit I have played a couple of games because the sound track intrigues me thanks to yesterday's Twitch stream. My solution to what I am not fond of looking at is turning the room lights to nill and all is fine. I do like the gameplay of Xenon.

Thanks Mike Reitmeyer and all others for DX 11. I really appreciate the lighting now. I can tune out images I don't want to see all the time.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
What's so bad on Xenon that you don't want to look at it?

The breasts that are displayed above the Mota loop. I find them very unattractive and that's just my opinion.

I am just one person and am pleased that the majority of members of this forum are pleased in the release of Xenon. I still have over 50 tables to play.

Enjoy your weekend Fiipperdeflip and all you fine PAFF forum members. :D

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
The breasts that are displayed above the Mota loop. I find them very unattractive and that's just my opinion.

I am just one person and am pleased that the majority of members of this forum are pleased in the release of Xenon. I still have over 50 tables to play.

Enjoy your weekend Fiipperdeflip and all you fine PAFF forum members. :D

Thanks, MontanaFrank. :)

I noticed that the troll of you has a space in between "Montana" and "Frank", so that'll help you determine whether or not that persons score is real.

karl

May 10, 2012
This is a new definition of low from the trolls. This is done just because Frank have said before that he does not like the art on Xenon. I saw that someone did comment about Frank's dislike on the twitch stream, so it might be that same person. Was it Failsight? Can't really remember. Might be worth it for Farsight to check the comments on that stream and see if the fake Frank has the same IP address as someone else.

So sorry that this happened to you, Frank. Those who do things like that must have very sad lives.

Damn! now they got their wish with more publicity. When do I ever learn.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Damn! now they got their wish with more publicity. When do I ever learn.

Yeah me too after I posted. Shouldn't fuel attention and reaction - just ignore. Topic over - mods please honor franks request and close this thread. We solved the high score. Someone impersonated and personally attacked one of our forum members (who seems like a really nice person from his posts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.