[REPORT] Bug Reporting / Issues

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
There was a bug with the last version, restart the mod, it should be fixed now.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Mine still seems to crash on big hurt...same Xml message as before. Other tables seem to work though, and camera alterations working again.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Delete BigHurt.cam file and try to redownload the mod, it's working fine now.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] Deleted the cam file like you suggested and it seems to work fine now. Thanks for the help. I'll be honest, TPA is a great game but the worst thing about having a cab is that I can no longer play the game on a 1monitor setup now having got used to 3...really makes so much difference, so all the work you do and have done is most appreciated.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Ive just started to use this mod on my cab and have a few issues.

My backglass monitor is a 720p display, when default backglass is displayed but the top 4 or 5 inches are cut off, do i need to change the res of the backglass monitor?

Is is possible to have the DMD be display the backglass monitor without it being display on the actual playfield, at the moment i seem to only be able to get the dmd on or off on both screens?

Is there an up to date camera pack, do people still make these available?, the last time i saw an full camera file pack was probably at the start of the year?

thanks for any assist

codinghorror

Aug 13, 2013
Two questions

1. Where can I paypal some cash to support this mod which is awesome

2. When will it be updated for the current version just released with Bone Busters?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Two questions

1. Where can I paypal some cash to support this mod which is awesome

2. When will it be updated for the current version just released with Bone Busters?

1. Click the "Buy me a beer" button on the mod.

2. It's in progress, due to a SSD crash, I've lost a lot of code I've written for the mod recently, I need to rewrite it and therefore the new version will be a bit delayed.

Last edited:

codinghorror

Aug 13, 2013
I would *love* to click "Buy me a beer" but the mod won't even launch in the current state ;) Maybe providing a paypal link in the "how to set up the mod" might also be advisable?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
I would *love* to click "Buy me a beer" but the mod won't even launch in the current state ;) Maybe providing a paypal link in the "how to set up the mod" might also be advisable?

Added a link under the Download section of this post : http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/10199-DOWNLOAD-Pinball-Arcade-Free-Camera-Mod

Edit: I just realized that you're Jeff Atwood from Stack Overflow! I'm glad to see you're a pinball enthusiast and willing to use my mod to enhance your pinball arcade experience! You can't imagine how much time I've spend on your site when I coded the mod, it helped me a lot.

The mod is now updated for the latest game version and should work properly.

Last edited:

codinghorror

Aug 13, 2013
Hmm, I downloaded the mod from the download link a few hours ago and it updated via the Internet first thing.

Now it says "waiting for TPA versiion 1.55.4" but the version of TPA I have is 1.55.7?

Let me try downloading it again..

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
The game has been updated silently and I didn't notice it.

I just pushed the new 1.55.7 update to the mod, just restart it and it should be OK.

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
We should be at 1.55.8 already. There were a few fixes in H2H, and there should be another one tomorrow.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
The game has been updated silently and I didn't notice it.

I just pushed the new 1.55.7 update to the mod, just restart it and it should be OK.

Think TPA has been updated...again haha. I think FS are probably having a giggle every time I try and update the mod, they update the game :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts