[REPORT] Bug Reporting / Issues

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Yeah, I knew of freezys awesome works. I already enjoyed the real DMD for fx2, pro pinball. It also works with freecameramod for TPA if I remember correctly (haven't played TPA for all long time)

MoralWombat

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys. Been trying to get this to work for a few days with no luck. When I launch it tells me a new version is available, but it always throws the pictured error wen i tell it to download. I would just grab the files direct, but I also can't seem to find those anywhere. ANY help would be very much appreciated!!!

sirlee

Jan 6, 2017
Mod Update

I've been enjoying FreeCam mod for a few weeks no. great tool!

I am still running TPA 1.63.8 and FreeCammod v1.85. Since v1.86 became available, the script offers to upgrade at start and, if I click on "No" it just closes. Should the script work even if I don;t want to upgrade ? If not, why even offer ?
I'd think that having an offline file and blocking the exe on the FW would do the trick, but the app does not stay up in order for me to grab the offline file.

Short of upgrading both TPB and the mod, how can I make v1.85 to keep working as it was ?

thanks in advance

I also have the problem that the mod does not update. I did some wiresharking and found out that the mod tries to connect to http://<server-ip-you-might-not-want-to-be-public-noex>/freecammod/data/data.ini

If I browse to this URL manually I get a "Not Found" error from the server. So I cannot download this .ini file.

So I guess either there is a real server problem since yesterday or this is done intentionally.

It is also worth mentioning that in this situation, as the server is still reachable, just the file is not found, the .exe unloads itself so I cannot start any of the TPA tables.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Connection to http://<server-ip-you-might-not-want-to-be-public-noex>/freecammod/data/data.ini should be working now, could you please give another try?

sirlee

Jan 6, 2017
update procedure

Connection to http://<server-ip-you-might-not-want-to-be-public-noex>/freecammod/data/data.ini should be working now, could you please give another try?

Thank you very much for looking into this, noex!

The data.ini file is accessible again, however it now fails after that step. In wireshark I see either a TCP Reset or a FIN of the TCP session afterwards.

sirlee

Jan 6, 2017
This new version works very well it seems. However I have to admit that I was a little bit to keen to get TPAfreecammod running again so I forgot to start wireshark.

Therefore I have no clue, if the version you provided in the .zip file was the latest release, or if it went through the upgrade process first.

PLease take my apologies for that. Please let me know in case I should trace one more time.

Thank you very much for this excellent mod and your awesome support!

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Hey Noex, hope all is going well .... I just played Black Night EMU for the first time in a little while. I noticed that FS had updated the table with a 4 Player DMD. Not a big deal, but the cut out for that table's DMD does not quite fit right anymore.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for the info [MENTION=4311]nudnick[/MENTION].

FS has changed the table name (Knight -> KnightEmu) recently and I didn't noticed it, it's now fixed in the mod, I also updated the DMD mask for this table.

Restart the mod to get the new version.

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Never fails ... FS updated PBA today to 1.66.8. Hey maybe its because they update PBA to work better with NoEx Mod? :)

mmeehan6

Nov 18, 2017
Hi,

I just wanted to report that I've also been receiving the "ERROR WHILE SEARCHING LAUNCH TABLE ROUTINE PATTERN" popup error on the past two (pre-Ghostbusters) versions of the Mod. The error occurs when requesting to launch directly to a table. If I restore older versions of the Mod and the corresponding TPA versions, direct table launches work okay.

Thanks!

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
[MENTION=6997]jeverds2[/MENTION] [MENTION=6995]mmeehan6[/MENTION]

Thanks for the report, it's fixed in the new mod's version.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts