[REPORT] Bug Reporting / Issues

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
Just installed FCM and it took a few minutes. I read the guide. It also auto DLed the most current version. Nice!

Problem I am having is my cabinet button controls do not work while FCM is running. Just mouse and KB. They work fine in regular DX11. I'm using a Pinscape controller with JoyToKey. Is this not compatible? Something I need to set? Running Win 10 Pro.

Working great on my pincab with KL25Z Pinscape v2. I don't use JoyToKey but the keyboard interface of the pinscape tough.
update10.jpg

hlr53

Jul 12, 2016
Working great on my pincab with KL25Z Pinscape v2. I don't use JoyToKey but the keyboard interface of the pinscape tough.
update10.jpg

I hadn't flashed since 2016 and just updated the firmware with v2. My cab buttons all work checking the buttons in the Pinscape config. But, how are you mapping the Pinscape Keyboard buttons to PBA? Confused what pinscape "tough" means? I'm sure it is something simple but I am missing it.

I thought we needed something additional like x360CE, JoyToKey, etc. for Pinscape to go through?

Thanks again!

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
Forget about the" tough" ... English is not my native language... I meant "though", "however" or something like this ...

The button/keyboard interface of Pinscape is enough ... I chose an standard layout (LShift = L Flipper, RShift = R Flipper Enter = Start, Space=Launch, ESC = escape/return). I think you have to modify these controls in PinballArcade (use the DX9 version to change them if they are not saved with the DX11 version).

The joystick interface of the Pinscape is used to get Nudge and Plunger with x360CE

Last edited:

hlr53

Jul 12, 2016
[RESOLVED] EDIT 06/23: Got it working with X360CE. I cannot believe I didn't install it sooner.

Sent NoEx a 6 pack (in Euros) :D

I've decided not to purchase the Arcooda pack. Too risky with all the bugs and no refunds.

Last edited:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
[RESOLVED] EDIT 06/23: Got it working with X360CE. I cannot believe I didn't install it sooner.

Sent NoEx a 6 pack (in Euros) :D

I've decided not to purchase the Arcooda pack. Too risky with all the bugs and no refunds.

Thanks for the 6 pack, I just noticed it!

In the last installation of Frecamramod I received this error ....
https://imgur.com/94Q6IXm
is solvable and how?
thank you

PS: Paid Beer

Thanks for your donation and for the bug report, a new mod's version has just been released to fix the error:

> http://www.digitalpinballfans.com/s...ree-Camera-Mod?p=274975&viewfull=1#post274975

valent

Dec 27, 2017
Hi Sebinouse
I have the same problem. You solved?

"The cursor is moved to the checkbox position without view modification."

valent

At the end of a game, when TPA displays the final score (after the lottery) in a window, the view changes and displays the DMD at the top of the playfield screen.
The cursor is moved to the checkbox position without view modification.
And I am unable to quit or replay without moving the mouse to the new checkbox position.

There is no problem if I enter my name in the High-score, and there is no problem as well if I don't use FreeCamMod.

My Config :
TPA 1.69.4 run as admin
FCM 1.91 run as admin
OfflineMode with my generated Offline.TPA file
PBAConfig : 1080x2200

Is this a known issue ?

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
Hi Sebinouse
I have the same problem. You solved?

"The cursor is moved to the checkbox position without view modification."

valent

I did a fresh install and it worked for a short time ... I can't find a pattern to reproduce this issue but it happens from time to times.

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] Whoa Nellie isn't launching from FCM. FCM is starting and TPA loads. Right after the TPA main menu shows and were table would display it is just completely exiting. No error message and both TPA and FCM exit. Big Buck hunter loads fine from FCM. I confirmed Whoa Nellie runs ok from just TPA.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] Whoa Nellie isn't launching from FCM. FCM is starting and TPA loads. Right after the TPA main menu shows and were table would display it is just completely exiting. No error message and both TPA and FCM exit. Big Buck hunter loads fine from FCM. I confirmed Whoa Nellie runs ok from just TPA.

Exact same behavior for me ...
(Command line launch does not work, Whoa Nellie works with FCM when selected from menu)

Last edited:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for the report, I'm afraid this is the same bug we had with GhostBusters table, I must find another method to direct launch these particular tables.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
Thanks for the report, I'm afraid this is the same bug we had with GhostBusters table, I must find another method to direct launch these particular tables.

Bad news indeed.
Is there a way to use a sequence of keystroke for this two tables (the old PinballX way ?)

sheepxsl

Sep 16, 2018
When run FCM it is saying there is a new version. When I click Yes to download it shows the yellow progress box at 0% for about 5 seconds and then just exits leaving a corrupted exectuable. already try everything.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Bad news indeed.
Is there a way to use a sequence of keystroke for this two tables (the old PinballX way ?)

I had the time to work on this and I've found a workaround to direct launch the special tables (GhostBusters, WhoaNellie, ..), the fix will be deployed in the next patch (in about a week).

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
I had the time to work on this and I've found a workaround to direct launch the special tables (GhostBusters, WhoaNellie, ..), the fix will be deployed in the next patch (in about a week).
Great piece of news ! Congrats !

Does this new method works with PinballArcadeCabinet ?

BTW I'm working on a PinballY integration, I'll share shortly all the database / media / backglass / camera for 100 tables !

Last edited:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Does this new method works with PinballArcadeCabinet ?

I haven’t tested it yet but if the old method works it should with the new too.

BTW I'm working on a PinballY integration, I'll share shortly all the database / media / backglass / camera for 100 tables !

That’s a great news too, in my spare time, I’m working on a freecammod database website where you can select each table and download camera, backglass and medias for this table, your sharing will be greatly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.