[REPORT] Bug Reporting / Issues

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
I had the time to work on this and I've found a workaround to direct launch the special tables (GhostBusters, WhoaNellie, ..), the fix will be deployed in the next patch (in about a week).
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] - Thank you, Beer donation included! Appreciate all your hard work!

Last edited:

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
Great piece of news ! Congrats !

Does this new method works with PinballArcadeCabinet ?

Have you tried to use FCM with PinballArcadeCabinet.exe instead of PinballArcade11.exe? If not I am going to give that a whirl when I have a few minutes. Based on what NoEx said it might work, never even thought to try to change the name of the TPA .exe that FCM starts.

Update: Gave it a try, doesn't work with PinballArcadeCabinet.Exe. FCM starts running and it starts the EXE but just sits at a black screen. Was worth a shot

Last edited:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Update: Gave it a try, doesn't work with PinballArcadeCabinet.Exe. FCM starts running and it starts the EXE but just sits at a black screen. Was worth a shot

I’ll try to add this feature to the next patch, it will be delayed a bit.

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
getting error - The mod is under maintenance. Please try again later!

Any one else seeing this at the moment?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
The mod is under maintenance, i'm adding some features, patches and more..

The new version should be released soon.

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
Wow, Thank you. The direct Arcooda launch is HUGE!!!! Going to test right now.

I updated settings.ini to launch PinballArcadeCabinet.exe and so far Direct table launch using Arcooda is working! Thank you, this was the missing piece!

Last edited:

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
3 questions :
- I’m using a pinballarcade11.bat to have a -skipwhatsnew option. Do I still need this option or it is included in FCM ?
- do we need to change settings.ini if we want to switch from FCM to Arcooda and then back to FCM ?
- does it work offline ?

I’ll test as soon as possible

Last edited:

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
3 questions :
- I’m using a pinballarcade11.bat to have a -skipwhatnew option. Do I still need this option or it is included in FCM ?
- do we need to change settings.ini if we want to switch from FCM to Arcooda and then back to FCM ?
- does it work offline ?

I’ll test as soon as possible

What I did was to create two folders. One called ArcoodaFreeCamMod and one called TPAFreeCamMod. That way each one has it's own settings.ini and configured specifically for each system so settings don't need to be
changed constantly.

I was using the -skipwhatsnew for the previous version but when I test launched a table or two from a command line there was no whats new messages displayed so this might not be needed going forward or Farsight doesn't have a
message right now.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
Thanks for the tip ... for my part I added a copy/paste command line in my startup script ...

First tests are looking good :)

I noticed we can create an Offline.Arcooda ... I don't know if it's useful or not ...

Last edited:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
This new update should answer your questions:

Changelog:

- Added "skipwhatsnew" command line parameter when the mod launch the game.
- Added a feature to autolaunch the right game executable depending on mod's gametype (TPA / Arcooda).
(Should be easier for people starting TPA & Arcooda from a frontend, you don't need to edit Settings.ini file each time, just set your game folder in Settings and you're good to go).

And yes it's working offline.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
Working great here !

What path do we have to put in the Settings.ini ?
PinballArcade11.exe, PinballArcade11.bat, PinballArcadeCabinet.exe or just the directory ?

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] - The new version is running great. The ability to just specify the directory was a huge help!

Should the new version DMDExt work with newer Stern tables in TPA now? I am not getting anything on my real DMD from any of them I think Freezy replied that you had
provided that code.

Last edited:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION]Should the new version DMDExt work with newer Stern tables in TPA now? I am not getting anything on my real DMD from any of them I think Freezy replied that you had
provided that code.

I’ve been informed that the current version has some issues with Stern tables, I’ll check the code asap.

[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] - another new build from Farsight of both TPA and Arcooda. Thanks!

Thanks for the lnfo, I’ll publish an update in a few hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.